UP Pension Scheme 2023:- The Uttar Pradesh government established the UP Pension program for the elderly, widowed, and disabled residents of the state. Pensions are given to eligible beneficiaries under this scheme. in order to avoid having to rely on others to pay for their expenses. The state’s citizens receive social and economic security through this program. In addition, the state’s citizens’ standard of living is raised by this program. The UP Pension Scheme will help the state’s citizens grow strong and independent. Additionally, this plan will prove to be successful in raising the state’s citizens’ economic standing. Monthly direct benefit deposits of the pension amount will be made into the beneficiary’s account under this scheme.
Older people who are 60 years of age or older and whose total income in rural areas does not exceed Rs. 46,080/- or Rs. 56460/-in urban areas are eligible for the Old Age/Farmer Pension Scheme. Individuals who are 60 years of age or older will receive a quarterly pension payment of RS. 500 under this scheme. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at http://sspy-up.gov.in. Everything about the process, from applying to receiving the money, is done online.
Details Of UP Pension Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||UP Pension Scheme|
|who launched||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official website||Click here|
Also Read:- Khelo India Youth Game
The UP Pension Scheme 2023 Goal
The provision of pensions to all Uttar Pradesh citizens is the primary goal of the UP Pension Scheme. Pensions are available to widowed women, disabled people, and elderly people in need in Uttar Pradesh through this scheme. in order for their financial situation to improve and for them to become independent. To combat corruption, the incentive money under UP Pension will be transferred straight to the residents’ bank accounts. The people of Uttar Pradesh won’t have to worry about money anymore thanks to this program.
How many recipients of the UP Pension Pension were there?
Under this scheme, a leprosy pension will be provided at the rate of Rs 2500 per month, and old age, widow, and disabled people will be provided Rs 500 per month.
- Old age – 4987054
- Destitute – 2606213
- Disabled – 1090436
Uttar Pradesh Pension Plan Type
UP Old Age Pension Scheme
The Old Age Scheme aims to improve the lives of our nation’s senior citizens. Elderly residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh will receive a monthly incentive payment of Rs 800 under this scheme. The welfare of senior citizens in the state of Uttar Pradesh is the primary goal of the initiative.
Widow Pension Uttar Pradesh
The Uttar Pradesh government offers an incentive of Rs 500 to widows in the state through the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme. This plan will alleviate some of the financial burdens faced by widows from specific castes. Additionally, the execution of this plan will foster the growth of the social groups with the lowest economic standing.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme
The Uttar Pradesh Physically Disabled Pension Scheme will pay out Rs 500 to each beneficiary. The primary qualification for the scheme is a 40% disability. The applicant’s 40% disability must be confirmed by the district hospital, city hospital, or other relevant scheme authority in order for them to be eligible for this program.
Benefits of UP Pension Scheme
- The primary benefit of Uttar Pradesh Pension Schemes, among their many other benefits, is that senior citizens will receive a monthly financial allowance.
- Among their many other advantages, the principal benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Pension Schemes is the monthly financial allowance that senior citizens will receive.
- The program was initiated by the Uttar Pradesh government to relieve our nation’s elderly population of their financial burdens.
- Different pension plans are available to different categories of senior citizens in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age: This scheme is open to applicants who are above 60.
- Income: Rs. 56460 in urban areas and Rs. 46080 in rural areas
- Ineligible if the applicant receives benefits from another pension plan
Also Read:-Apna Khata Rajasthan
UP Pension Scheme 2023 Statistics
|Pensioner||senior citizen pension plan||Widow Pension Scheme||Disabled Pension Scheme|
|General||4.5 lakh||2.38 lakh||1.54 lakh|
|M I N||2.68 lakh||2.03 lakh||1.09 lakh|
|OBC||18.94 lakh||7.89 lakh||4.35 lakh|
|SC||11. 55 lakh||4.64 lakh||1.88 lakh|
|ST||0.1 lakh||0.01 lakh||0.003 lakh|
Advantages of this plan and relevant documents
- This program is open to applicants who are 60 years of age or older, below the federal poverty line, and earn 56460 (per year) in urban areas or 46080 (per year) in rural regions.
- Applicants may submit their online applications at https://sspy-up.gov.in.
- Pensioners who are above 80 years old receive ₹ 500 state shares and ₹ 500 central shares. between the ages of 60 and 79 receive ₹ 1000 (₹ 800 state shares and ₹ 200 central shares) under the system.
- The applicant must fill out the application with their name on the Aadhar card, date of birth, bank account information, identity certificate, income certificate, and color passport-sized photo.
How To Apply for Online Application?
You must apply for this program through the relevant state government’s website. Both the federal and provincial governments contribute to the funding of the old age pension program. The Central Government’s Old Age Pension Scheme has been in operation since 1994.
Please follow the guidelines below if you would like to receive this pension as well.
- You must first visit the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme’s official website, https://sspy-up.gov.in.
- You must click the “Old Age Pension Online Application” link after visiting the website.
- You must now accurately enter the required information and submit the appropriate files.
- After entering the security code, select “Submit.”
How can I view the list of the Old Age Pension Scheme in Uttar Pradesh?
- You must first visit the official website, sspy-up.gov.in.
- After that, you click “Old Age Pension” to navigate to the pensioner list.
- You now need to choose the gram panchayat, development block, and district, as well as verify that your name is on the pensioner list. The list is currently available for download via the old-age pension portal.
How to verify the status of an old age pension
- You must click on applicant login in order to do this.
- When completing the Women Widow Pension Scheme online form, you will receive a login ID.
- By visiting the SSYP UP official website, you can access the status online.
We have given you all the pertinent facts about the UP Pension Scheme in this article. You can get help for any issues you may still be having by calling the Social Welfare Department’s toll-free hotline. 18004190001 is the Social Welfare Department’s toll-free number.
Also Read:-Ap Career Portal
One important social security program that helps vulnerable populations in the state financially is the UP Pension Scheme. The program provides several pension options, such as pensions for widows, the elderly, the disabled, and the needy. Beneficiaries can monitor the status of their application online or in person at the relevant office. The application process is simple. The program encourages social security and gives disadvantaged people the tools they need to live independent, dignified lives. To ensure accountability and transparency, local authorities are essential to the scheme’s implementation and oversight.
FAQs On UP Pension Scheme
Q. When will the pension for old age arrive?
Ans.This month’s end
Q. How to see the old age pension list?
Ans. This may be accomplished by visiting sspy up.gov.in, where you must navigate to the “Pension” area in order to view the pension list.
Suggested Link:-Our Jharkhand