Bihar Nrega Job Card List:- The Central Government’s NREGA scheme is currently being implemented throughout the country. This scheme is also applicable in all the districts of Bihar. Since Bihar is one of the most developed states in India, a sizable portion of the population lives in poverty. Such people are getting a lot of benefits from the introduction of the NREGA scheme. People are able to easily meet the expenses of their families.
For low-income labor families, the Indian government’s Ministry of Rural Development has launched the Employment Guarantee Scheme. whereby employment is exclusively offered at their place of residence. In addition, you can view your Gramme Panchayat’s MNREGA job card list online while relaxing at home. So allow us to provide you with all the details about
The Bihar Nrega Job Card List 2023-24
The Central Government’s Ministry of Rural Development uses the Gramme Panchayat to carry out the NREGA program at the local level. The Central Government provides the funding for this program, and through Gramme Panchayat, people at the rural and local levels receive at least 100 days of work per year. The NREGA portal has online details for each task completed under the program
You can check details related to NREGA of Bihar by visiting @nrega.nic.in. This will give you information about the tasks carried out for the program, the funds that job card holders will receive, the attendance records of the job card holders, and other details on this portal. To know how to easily view different types of data available on the MNREGA scheme portal, read the entire article.
Bihar NREGA Job Card List 2023-24: Crucial Information
|Article title||Bihar’s NREGA Job Card List (NREGA Job Card List)|
|Ministry of concern||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.|
|Beneficiary||To give local impoverished individuals jobs.|
|official website||nrega. nic. in|
Also Read:-Pm Daksh Yojana
List of districts of Bihar whose job card list is available online –
Bihar Overview of NREGA Job Card List for 2023-24
ArticleNREGA Job Card List BiharRelated MinistriesMinistry of Rural Development, Government of India. Beneficiaries Interested people of Bihar. Objective To provide employment to poor people at a local level. Process of viewing online year 2022-23Official website nrega.nic.in.
Benefits of Bihar NREGA
- NREGA is a scheme for the poor, people from poor families get employment near their homes through the Bihar NREGA Job Card.
- Maximum migration occurs from Bihar to other states, but due to people getting work under the NREGA scheme, migration has reduced significantly.
- The primary benefit of the NREGA Bihar program is the assurance of a minimum of 100 days of work. People no longer worry about not finding work as a result.
- Local residents’ efforts under the NREGA Bihar scheme are generating jobs and advancing the development of Bihar’s remote and rural areas.
Purpose of NREGA Job Card List
day every year, and only after their name appears in the will all those beneficiaries be given its benefit, and in the upcoming works, they can get employment by the government. The most important goal of the NREGA job card list is to get all our poor citizens their names in the Bihar NREGA job card list sitting at home through online mediums so that employment can be provided to the citizens by the government at least 100% of the time. Strengthening the livelihood resources of the citizens and providing relief to the unemployed. Creating jobs is the primary goal of the NREGA Job Card Scheme.
Also Read:-Mp Scholarship Portal
Schemes under NREGA job card
- Program for housing assistance
- Water aid scheme
- Toilet plan
- Gaushala Scheme
- Tree planting scheme
- Medical aid scheme
- Solar energy scheme
- Agricultural garden scheme
- Fruit garden plan
- Passport-sized picture
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
How To Apply for Online Bihar NREGA Job Card 2023-24
Step 1: Go to the NREGA website.
If you wish to have a Bihar NREGA job card made and you live in Bihar. You must visit the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme’s official website to do this.
Step 2: Select “Data Entry.”
In front of the visible arrow, you must click on Data Entry in this instance. A fresh interface.
Step 3: Choose the state. Bihar State
Here the list of all the states will open in front of you, where you have to click on the option of Bihar. new interface
Step 4: On MGNREGA DATA ENTRY LOGIN, click.
Click SUBMIT after entering the user ID, password, fiscal year, and captcha.
Step 5: Fill Bihar Job Card Application Form
The Bihar Job Card Application Form will show up after you click. After entering all the necessary data, such as the name, age, gender, and application date of the head of household, click the Submit button.
Step 6: Check Application Status
Once you have entered all the necessary data, which includes the name, age, gender, and application date of the head of household, click the Submit button. Your name begins to appear in the Bihar Mgnrega Job Card List 2023 after a few days.
Eligibility for Bihar Nrega Job Card
Friends, as you are aware, employment under the MNREGA scheme is contingent upon possessing a Bihar NREGA job card. In order to apply for a Bihar Nrega Job Card, you need to meet the requirements listed below.
- The candidate needs to live in Bihar.
- The candidate needs to be more than eighteen.
- Any person from an urban or rural area may apply online for the Bihar Nrega Job Card.
- The applicant must be a worker in the state of Bihar, an unemployed person, a poor person, or a farmer.
Also Read:- Bihar Voter List
How To Check Bihar NREGA Job List 2023-24
- The moment you land on its webpage. It will open to your home page.
- You must choose the Quick Access option that is visible on this home page.
- The next thing that will happen is that a new page will appear once more. This page offers you a plethora of options. You have to choose Panchayats GP/PS/ZP Login, which is the first option on the list.
- Once more, a new page will open.
- Next, you will see three options on this page. You have to select “Gramme Panchayats,” which is the first option.
- The list of all the states will appear in front of you when a new page opens once more. You need to choose the Generate Reports option on that page.
- You will be presented with a list of every state.
- You must choose the state of Bihar in order to view the list of NREGA cards for that state.
- A new page will appear, and you have to accurately fill in the fields marked Block, Panchayat, District, and Financial Year. Press the “processed” button.
Friends, we have provided all the information you need to know about the Mgnrega Job Card List Bihar 2023 in this article. You can quickly take advantage of the NREGA Job Card List Bihar benefits by reading this article. You can call the provided helpline at 1800-111-555 if you need assistance with your NREGA job card.
FAQs On the NREGA Job Card List
1. How to make a Bihar NREGA job card?
Ans. In case you wish to apply for a Bihar Nrega job card and are unemployed. It is necessary for you to visit your village’s Gramme Panchayat and obtain the NREGA Job Card Application Form. Once completed and the required documents are attached, it needs to be turned in to the Gramme Panchayat. Your NREGA job card will be created if you are deemed eligible for the Bihar NREGA Job Card Yojana.
2. How to see the Bihar job card online?
Ans. To check your name online in the Bihar Nrega Job Card List, you will have to go to the website of nrega.nic.in. The process of checking can be read in the article given above.
3. What is the official website of NREGA Job Card List Bihar?
Ans. website of Bihar NREGA job card list: nrega. nic. in
4. Why has the Bihar NREGA scheme been started?
Ans. The MNREGA scheme launched by the Government of India provides 100 days of employment in a year to the unemployed youth in India. Similarly, poor, unemployed youth of Bihar state are also given 100 days of employment in a year under the MNREGA scheme.
5. NREGA Job Card List 2023- 24 Who can apply?
Ans. Those citizens of Bihar who are poor and unemployed. those who don’t work or have any employment to support themselves. Such people can apply for the Bihar NREGA Job Card.
6. For how long is the NREGA job card considered valid?
Ans. NREGA job card is considered valid for 5 years.
Suggested Link:- National Scholarship Portal