Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: In Uttar Pradesh, there is no shortage of laborers or workers; yet, because of a lack of resources, these individuals are unable to build any industry or advance their talents. The Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana was introduced by the Uttar Pradesh government with the intention of promoting self-employment and growth within the state’s labor force. Through this program, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to migrant workers, traditional artisans, and local craftsmen in order to help them launch small companies. The VSSY would provide financial aid to eligible participants in the amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh, according to the Uttar Pradesh government.
You must read this entire post in full if you’re an Uttar Pradeshi citizen hoping to apply for the VSSY UP 2023. Since we will give you all the information you need about the VSSY Uttar Pradesh through this post today.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana UP 2024
Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana for the state’s laborers and employees. Under this initiative, the state government would give laborers and workers financial support to start their own businesses, ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh. Benefits under the VSSY would be provided to state-employed migrant workers as well as traditional craftspeople like potters, barbers, cobblers, confectioners, carpenters, tailors, basket makers, goldsmiths, and blacksmiths. In addition to offering free training to artists and craftspeople, complimentary tool sets relevant to their line of work will also be distributed.
Every year, this program will provide jobs for about 15,000 people. All applicants will also receive literacy instruction in addition to this. which the Industry and Enterprise Promotion Center’s selection committee will oversee. This program will encourage workers to launch small businesses. As a result, their financial situation will get better.
Information about VSSY 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
|In which state was it started?
|in the state of Uttar Pradesh
|purpose of starting
|To provide training and financial assistance to the workers of the state to start their own business.
|Traditional artisans and craftsmen of the state
|Amount of financial assistance provided
|10 thousand rupees to 10 lakh rupees
|How many days training will be given
|6 days old
|started by whom
|By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|state government scheme
The government of Uttar Pradesh launched the VSSY with the primary goal of encouraging the state’s laborers’ self-employment and development. Poor laborers will receive financial help through this program. in order for them to be eligible for financial aid, start their own businesses, and lead independent lives. In addition, the state government will offer free training to improve workers’ abilities under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana. In addition, a free professional toolkit will be provided. This program will support traditional craftspeople in both rural and urban regions. As a result, the state’s unemployment rate will go down.
Benefits and features
- In Uttar Pradesh, both rural and urban traditional laborers and artisans would benefit from the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Benefits under this plan will be provided to potters, basket makers, barbers, carpenters, goldsmiths, and blacksmiths.
- A 6-day free skill-building program is also being offered as part of the Uttar Pradesh VSSY.
- Additionally, financial aid in the amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh would be given in order to start a self-employment business.
- The government will pay for all forms of training offered under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Every year, this program will benefit about 15,000 young people in the state.
- Those applicants who do not belong to the caste that practices traditional craftsmanship will have to submit
Eligibility for Vishwakarma Shram Samman
- An uttar pradesh resident is required to use for the vssy.
- The candidate have to be eighteen years of age or older.
- To apply under this plan, you do no longer need to have any formal schooling.
- The candidate should not are becoming any toolkit blessings from the federal or nation governments all through the previous two years.
- Each applicant’s member of the family may additionally only put up one application beneath this application.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply?
Applying under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana is your option. Therefore, you can apply online with ease by following the steps listed below.
- You must first visit Industry and Enterprise Promotion’s official website.
- Following this, the website’s main page will appear to you.
- The vishwakarma shram samman yojana option will be seen on the house web page; you ought to pick it.
- A new web page will appear in the front of you as soon as you click.
- On the new screen, you must now select the New User Registration option.
- The registration form will be in front of you as soon as you click.
- It is now your responsibility to thoroughly fill out the registration form with all the requested information.
- It is necessary to submit information such as the scheme name, applicant name, state, district, date of birth, cellphone number, father’s name, email address, etc.
- You must select the Submit option once you have entered all the necessary data.
- The registration process for the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be finished in this manner.
Also Read: AP Career Portal
How to login registered user?
- The enterprise and employer promoting scheme’s legitimate website must be visited first.
- The internet site’s important page will then seem in the front of you.
- The vishwakarma shram samman yojana option is the only you need to click at the website’s domestic web page.
- You will then be offered with a new web page.
- You presently need to click in this page’s registered person login option.
- After that, your login web page would require your user name and password.
- Following that, you need to pick the login alternative and input the captchaCode.
- This may finish the login method for you.
How to check Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana application status?
If you have applied for the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana and would like to know the status of your application, you can do so quickly by following the steps listed below.
- The primary region you need to visit is enterprise and agency merchandising’s official internet site.
- The website’s major page will then seem in the front of you.
- The vishwakarma option have to be clicked on the principle web page. samman yojana shram.
- You’ll now be provided with a brand new page.
- To view the application popularity, you have to choose the link at the lowest of this web page.
- Clicking will cause the following page to open in front of you.
- This page now requires you to input your application quantity.
- To discover theSoftware’s reputation after that, you must click on the suitable link.
- The moment you click, up vishwakarma’s status
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
Q: How many days of training will be given under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Ans: Employees will receive six days of training under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana in order to enhance their skills.
Q: How much funding would be provided under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana to start a self-employment business?
Ans: Amounts ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh will be provided as financial support under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana to help people start their own businesses.
Q: What is the toll free number of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
Ans: 1800 1800 888 is the Vishkarma Shram Samman Yojana’s toll-free number. You can obtain information about the plan and the problem’s remedy by phoning on.
Q: Who is eligible for Vishwakarma Scheme?
Ans: Under the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, those with traditional talents such as potters, carpenters, cobblers, goldsmiths, and blacksmiths will receive benefits. This plan includes eighteen such traditional works. Tell us all the specifics of the plan.
Q: How much money is available under Vishwakarma Yojana?
Ans: In addition to providing training through master trainers to advance the skills of individuals in the 18 chosen trades, the Prime Minister’s PM Vishwakarma Scheme also includes a daily stipend of Rs 500.
Suggested Link: Our Jharkhand.com