YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024:- YEIDA Plot Diagram: India’s government has introduced the YEIDA plot concept. Plots for institutional and industrial use will be made available under this plan. The Yamuna Motorway route will have these plots. We will give you everything there is to know about the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024 through this page. You will be informed about the process for completing your online registration. In addition, you will receive information about eligibility, goals, features, perks, and pricing. It is therefore advised that you carefully read this article through to the conclusion if you are interested in applying for the Yamuna Motorway Industrial Development Authority plot program.
About Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
The government organization in charge of the planned development of the Yamuna Motorway is the Yamuna Motorway Industrial Development Authority. The primary goal of this authority’s initiative is to build industrial facilities and aid in the ensuing migration of people from Uttar Pradesh and the nearby regions. The government is currently building plots in sectors 16, 17, 18, 20, and 22d of Greater Noida. Approximately 477 plots will be auctioned under this plan. The motorway will be developed under this plan so that those who benefit from it can take advantage of a number of associated amenities. In addition, the recipients’ level of living will rise as a result of the execution of this strategy.
Key Highlights Of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
|To develop Yamuna Expressway
|YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
|Government of India
|Citizens of India
|To develop the Yamuna Expressway
|YEIDA Plot website
What is the YEIDA Prime BHS Flat Scheme?
The Yamuna Motorway authority will construct multi-story BHS apartments as part of this plan. The implementation of this plan is scheduled for August 2, 2023. Under the YEIDA Prime BHS Flat Scheme, citizens will be able to buy up to two BHK apartments, each with an area of approximately 99.68 square meters. Under sector 22D, there will be about 462 apartments up for sale. These apartments may be purchased for 42.34 lakh. The beneficiaries must pay a 4,32,000 application fee in order to purchase these apartments. Recipients must deposit these funds into the designated bank account. With the execution of this initiative, many individuals relocating from Uttar Pradesh and the nearby areas will have access to housing.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Benefits
Already established firms will have a great chance to grow because the plots will be situated close to the airports.
- Plots can be purchased using one of three accessible payment methods. As applicants for the program can choose to pay in whole upfront or in installments, three payments are comfortable.
- The recipients will receive a 90-year lease as part of this program.
- Those who apply for the plot will greatly benefit from the many prospects for a company’s expansion over the next ninety years.
- Only four plots of 2,000 square meters, eight measuring 1,000 square meters, and five measuring 500 square meters are available.
Residential Plot Scheme Eligibility
Only applicants who meet the following requirements are eligible to participate in the YEIDA scheme:
- Indian nationality is a prerequisite for the application.
- No other plots or apartments should have been awarded to the applicant in the past.
- To be taken into consideration, the candidate must be able to enter into contracts, be rational, and not be prohibited from conducting business by any laws that may be relevant.
- A candidate cannot be younger than eighteen.
- To apply for a plot or flat, a person must be married to the applicant and have any dependent children enrolled.
Prime BHS Flat Scheme Flat Details and Its Prices
|Name of scheme
|Type of flat
|Number of Flats
|Name of sector
|Price of Flat
|Rs 42.34 lakh
|Cost of Registration
|Rs 4.23 Lakh
Prime BHS Flat Scheme Reservation Details
- Exporters of agricultural products will receive a total of 17.5% of the reservation.
Prime BHS Flat Scheme Important Dates
- Date of scheme launch: August 2, 2023
What is the YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme?
The YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme has been introduced by the Yamuna Motorway Authority. Residential plots will be available in Noida sectors 16, 17, and 20 as part of the program. Applications are being accepted by the authority for the distribution of leftover residential plots. It is asked that all beneficiaries who wish to participate in this plan submit their application by September 1st, 2023. On October 18, 2023, the allocation draw under the plan will take place. Plots with an area of up to 2000 square feet will be available. A portion of the total number of plots will be reserved for the functional industrial and farmer categories. The aforementioned group will receive about 22.5% of the plots. Once this program is put into place, the recipients will be able to buy flats according to their requirements.
Also Read:- CG Bhuiya
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Flat Details
For Sector 16
For Sectors 17 & 20
|Size of plots
YEIDA Residential plot Scheme Flat Details Prices
|Size of Plot
|Registration Amount for SC/ST(in Rs)
|Registration Amount for Others(in Rs)
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Reservation Details
|Functional institutional/industrial/commercial units allotted by Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
|Functional institutional/industrial/commercial units allotted by Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development authority
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Important Dates
|Scheme opens on
|8 August 2023
|Scheme closes on
|1 September 2023
|Allotment on draw basis
|18th October 2023
Payment Method Of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
It is expected that beneficiaries to complete all payments online on the Yamuna authority website.
- I’ll be using online banking to make this payment.
- Cash payments will not be accepted by the authorities.
Allotment Process Under YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
- As per the plan, allocation will be carried out by the lords’ draw.
- There will be a separate draw for each category.
- The applicants who choose option 1 as their payment plan will participate in the first draw.
- In the event that some plots remain unclaimed, the applicant who selected the payment plan option will participate in the second draw.
- A third draw will take place if part of the plots are still unlocated.
The following entities can also apply
- A registered partnership firm is required.
- A registered trust may submit an application.
- Business owners can apply.
- A registered society may submit an application.
- You can use the limited liability partnership form.
- Applications are accepted from private limited companies.
- Projects in the public sector may apply.
- Applications are accepted from public limited enterprises.
- Governmental OR semi-government project
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
For Partnership Firm –
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- The Companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Deed of Registered Trust
Also Read:- Pudhumai Penn Scheme
Application Process Under YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024
- You must first visit the Yamuna Motorway Authority’s official website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- You must select either the New Residential Scheme or the New BHS Scheme from the homepage, according to your preferences.
- You’ll be sent to a new page.
- The Apply Now option must be clicked on the page.
- The application form will then show up on your screen.
- All necessary information must be entered into this application form.
- You must now upload all necessary files.
- You then need to select “Submit”
- By following these steps, you can submit an application for this program.
Q. Who has launched the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2024?
Ans- The Yamuna Expressway Authority of India has launched the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023. Under the scheme, plots will be provided to the citizens
Q. Will reservations be offered in accordance with this plan?
Ans- Absolutely, reservations under this program will be available. Farmers whose property has been acquired or purchased for plant development by the Yamuna Motorway Industrial Development Authority will be eligible for this reservation.
Q. Can we apply for the scheme in an offline manner?
Ans- No, we are unable to apply for this plan in the offline way. Applications submitted online alone will be accepted.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand