YSR Bheema Scheme:- As everyone is aware, the Andhra Pradesh government is introducing a number of programs for its people. The Andhra Pradesh government has introduced the YSR Bheema Scheme, an insurance program. We will provide you with all the pertinent facts on the YSR Bheema Scheme today. What is the Bima Scheme of YSR? its purpose, advantages, attributes, qualifying requirements, submission process, etc. Therefore, if you are interested in learning every detail there is to know about the scheme, we ask that you carefully read this text through to the end.
YSR Bheema Scheme
The YSR Bheema Scheme is an insurance program that offers protection against accidents to the families of Andhra Pradesh’s impoverished and unorganized laborers. Under this plan, the beneficiary’s family member will get the insurance payout in the event that the beneficiary passes away from an accident or becomes permanently disabled. Approximately 1.14 crore Andhra Pradeshns will benefit from this initiative. For this programme, the government has allocated a budget of Rs 510 crore.
Under the YSR Bheema Scheme, an insurance cover between Rs 1.5 lakh and Rs 5 lakh will be deposited within 15 days of the recipient family member’s account. The Andhra Pradesh government would also provide an instant cash assistance of Rs 10,000 in addition to this sum. The scheme beneficiary is obliged to pay a Rs 15 annual premium.
Details of the YSR Bheema Scheme in Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Bheema scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide insurance cover
|Rs 15 per annum
Also Read:- PGEMP Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Bheema plan is to provide insurance to the families of state employees who are unorganised and earn poor wages. The nominee will receive the benefit amount in case of the beneficiary’s demise or long-term disability. If everything goes according to plan, the receiving family member can get financial assistance.
- An insurance plan known as YSR Bheema shields low-wage and unorganized people’s families financially in the event of an accident.
- The specified beneficiary’s inheritance will receive the YSR Bima amount or insurance payout in the event of the beneficiary’s death.
- Through this scheme, almost 1.14 million people in Andhra Pradesh will gain benefits.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has allocated a sum of Rs 510 crores to guarantee the appropriate execution of the plan.
- The insurance coverage offered by the plan starts at Rs. 5 lakh and is credited to the beneficiary’s family member’s bank account.
- The YSR Bima compensation amount will be paid out within 15 days of the claim being filed.
- Recipient families will receive an additional Rs 10,000 in short-term financial assistance.
- To take part in this initiative, the recipient must pay an annual fee of Rs 15.
- The beneficiary will receive identity cards bearing both the insurance number and a special ID number.
- The claim money will be deposited straight into the bank account via a direct bank transfer.
- Beneficiaries can contact the PDDRDA with any questions they may have regarding enrollment in coverage or the resolution of claims.
coverage for insurance
- There is insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh for unnatural death and total and permanent disability between the ages of 18 and 50.
- Rs 3 lakh in insurance coverage for unnatural death and total and permanent disability between the ages of 51 and 70.
- Insurance payments of Rs 2 lakh in the event of a natural death for individuals between the ages of 18 and 50
- Benefits from insurance of Rs 1.5 lakh for a permanent partial disability resulting from an accident between the ages of 18 and 70
The YSR Bheema plan allows for the nomination of the following people:
- Wife of Beneficiary
- Son, age 21
- One daughter who is single
- An elderly widow’s daughter
- dependent parents
- The widowed daughter-in-law or her offspring
The beneficiary will receive an identification card with the organization’s policy number and a unique identifier, under the YSR Bima plan.
- The individual need to be the family’s main provider of income.
- A family that is Below the Poverty Line (BPL) is the ideal candidate.
- For natural death insurance, the major wage earner should be between the ages of 18 and 50; for accidental death or full disability insurance, the age range is between 18 and 70.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
How to Apply for the YSR Bheema Scheme
It is not necessary for beneficiaries to register for the YSR Bheema program. White ration cards will be checked and surveys will be sent door to house by volunteers. Subsequently, the welfare secretary will confirm the survey results and select the beneficiaries. Following that, the selected receivers would have to pay an annual fee of Rs 15 and create a bank account with the nominee.
Account information, both active and inactive
- Click on this link to continue. The dashboard titled “YSR Bhima Active & Inactive Accounts” You will see the following page on your computer.
- An overview of the number of active and inactive accounts in each district can be found on this page.
- You’ll have to select the district this time if you want to view the report. After then, a fresh page will open in a new window for your inspection.
Status of YSR Bima Scheme Beneficiaries
The steps listed below can be used by eligible beneficiaries to verify their status under this program:
- Visit the official YSR Bima Yojana webpage.
- Go to the homepage and select the ‘Search’ tab.
- Select a year.
- “Search by Rice Card,” “Search by Aadhaar,” or “Search by Name” are your available search options.
- Click “Get Details” after entering your name, Aadhaar, or rice card number.
- On the display will be the beneficiary status.
Procedure for YSR Bima Scheme Claims
- It will be necessary for the nominee to download the YSR Bima Scheme claim form.
- The nominee must complete the claim form, accompany the necessary paperwork, and deliver it to the Grama Sachivalayam or Ward Sachivalayam, the YSR Bima Scheme’s felicitation center.
- After the claim form is submitted, the scheme amount will be deposited into the nominee’s account within 15 days.
Required Documents for the YSR Bima Scheme Claim Form
- Summary of hospital discharge
- final police report
- report on the postmortem
- Form for claim and discharge
- A duplicate of the death certificate
- Proof of the member’s age
- Aadhaar card and bank passbook copy of the nominee
The YSR Bima Scheme offers insurance to BPL households in the event that the family’s primary breadwinner passes away or becomes disabled. The insurance coverage will assist the family in lessening the financial loss incurred as a result of the primary earner’s passing or disability. Beneficiaries of this programme who are below the poverty level number around 1.21 crore.
Financial Assistance Distribution
|Age Range: 18–50 Years Old.
Claim Amount: One million rupees.
|Age Range: 18–70 Years Old.
The amount claimed is Rs. 5,00,000/-.
|Group of Ages: 18–70 Years.
Amount of Claim: Five lakhs rupees.
Below Poverty Line (BPL) Definition
- A family’s annual income in a rural area should be Rs. 1,20,000.
- Urban Area: INR 1,44,00/- annually.
- A family ought to own land for agriculture:
- Ten acres or less, dry.
- 3 acres or less should be wet.
- Ten acres maximum, both dry and wet.
- The family should not use more than 300 units of electricity per month.
- A family’s urban home should be constructed in less space than 1000 square feet.
- No member of the family should be employed by the government.
- No family should own an automobile or any other four-wheeled equipment.
- No family member should be a taxpayer.
Redress of Grievances
Any beneficiary may file a grievance against the YSR Bima Scheme by following the requirements listed below:
- The applicant must draft a letter outlining the specifics of their concern and deliver it to the district’s project director, the district rural development agency.
- The Project Director will conduct a comprehensive inquiry upon receipt of the grievance.
- The complaint will be resolved upon the conclusion of the investigation, and the applicant will be notified as soon as possible.
- The complainant may file a first appeal with the District Collector’s Office if they are dissatisfied with how the appeal was handled.
- Toll-free number for the YSR Bima Scheme: 155214
- The phone number for the YSR Bima Scheme Head Office: 08631245678.
- Phone number of the Gram Volunteer Ward Volunteer Office: 086321234567.
- Email address of the Gram Volunteer Ward Volunteer Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The head office of the YSR Bima Scheme is located at PNB Terminus, fourth floor, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Address: 75 Street, Autonagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, Gram Volunteer Ward Volunteer Office.
Also Read:- Agneepath Scheme Apply
Q.) For whom is the YSR Bheema scheme eligible?
Ans. The new YSR Bima Scheme is open to individuals in Andhra Pradesh who are BPL family members who are between the ages of 18 and 70.
Q.) What advantages come with the new YSR Bima Scheme?
Ans. In the event of a natural death, the government will award beneficiaries who fall within the age range of 18 to 50 years old with a sum of Rs one lakh. Beneficiaries between the ages of 18 and 70 will receive insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh in the event of an accidental death or permanent disability.
Q.) What is the Bima age limit?
Ans. The age range of 18 to 70 years for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana guarantees that a diverse group of people can obtain this beneficial mediclaim insurance coverage.
Q.) What is the life of Bima?
Ans. In emerging nations, BIMA is the top supplier of mobile-delivered health and insurance services. Since its founding in August 2010, BIMA Ghana has provided straightforward and reasonably priced life, accident, and health insurance services.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online