Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana:- The government of Rajasthan has introduced a new program for boys and girls in the restricted category. The state government launched the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana under this program for all students belonging to the reserved category who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies away from home. The Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme will benefit all students who fall under the categories of SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS. They will need to register online to receive the benefits of this scheme.
What is the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2024, we shall explain this in this article. What qualifications must one meet to apply for this scheme? Which paperwork is needed to apply for the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme? How may I apply for the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2023 in Rajasthan? And with this post, we’ll give you a lot of information about it. Please carefully study the provided information through to the conclusion to obtain additional information about registering for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2024.
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
The Rajasthan government launched the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme. Students studying in state-run colleges classified as reserved (SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS) would receive coupons for residential facilities through this program. Through this, the student will receive financial help of ₹ 7000 per month if he lives in the divisional headquarters and ₹ 5000 per month if he lives at another district headquarters. Based on their merit, 5000 students will receive vouchers under this program that will last for ten months. Students who live in urban areas and commute from their house to school will be the only ones eligible for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana benefits.
Highlights of the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme for 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
|Social Justice Empowerment Department
|By Honorable Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
|Higher education students in the state
|Higher education students of the state
|Financial assistance for housing to students living in urban areas away from home
The Rajasthani government would give candidates who want to pursue their degree or post-graduation in a place other than their hometown Rs 2000 per month. The government is assisting to give those candidates financial support for things like meals and lodging. With the help of this strategy, candidates will not have to worry about any difficulties at all. The beneficiaries of this scheme will receive rewards for ten months.
Money will be sent to the beneficiary’s account through DBT
The applicant must be a resident of the municipality or city council of the district in which the government college is located. The kid will not be eligible for this scheme’s benefits if his parents or guardian possess a home in the city or area where he is enrolled in school. All students are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme through the E Mitra, SSO ID site. The students’ online application forms will be carefully examined by the government college where they are enrolled. If the application form is determined to be accurate following an investigation, it will be forwarded to the sanctioning authority. After online approval of the application forms by the officer, the benefit amount will be paid directly into the beneficiary’s account through DBT.
DBT Voucher Scheme benefits will be provided to 5000 students
The purpose of the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme is to offer living facilities to students. Students who participate in this program will receive ₹ 2000 per month for a maximum of ten months. Participants in this plan may be students who fall within the SC, ST, OBC, MBC, or EWS categories. This program will help 5,000 pupils at the state level.
- To get the benefits of this program, students must be enrolled full-time in the government college’s undergraduate or graduate programs during the academic year 2021–2022.
- In addition, the applicant’s family’s annual income must meet certain requirements to qualify for the scheme: Rs. 2.5 lakh for SC, ST, and MBC students, Rs. 3 lakh for OBC students, and Rs. 1 lakh for EWS students.
Benefits and Features of the DBT Voucher Scheme
- The Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana in Rajasthan has commenced for students belonging to the reserved category.
- DBT vouchers for residential facilities will be given to qualified students through this program.
- Under this plan, students would receive DBT vouchers of Rs 2000 per month.
- This program will benefit students for ten months each year.
- This program will help 1500 students from Scheduled Caste 1500 students from Scheduled Tribe, 500 students from the Economically Backward Class, 750 students from the Other Backward Class, and 750 students from the Extremely Backward Class.
- The applicant had to be a Rajasthani native.
- A member of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class, Extremely Backward Class, Economically Weaker Section, or Minority Class should be the candidate’s status.
- The candidate’s parents’ or guardians’ yearly income cannot be more than Rs 2.50 lakh for MBC, Rs 1.50 lakh for OBC, and Rs 1 lakh for EWS pupils.
- must be enrolled in a district-level government college’s academic program.
- The candidate should not live in the district where he is enrolled at the Government College, nor in the municipality, city council, or municipal corporation.
- Students who are enrolled in a city or area where their parents or guardians own a home will not be eligible for program benefits.
- The student will receive the benefits of the program for a maximum of five years.
- Students residing in government-run dorms will not be eligible to receive benefits from the aforementioned program.
Amount of assistance obtained through the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Programme
As previously mentioned, all students in the MBC, EWS, and backward class categories would get financial aid for living expenses under this program. We would like to inform you that the amount of funding allocated to each student category under the program will be determined by that category. You can view the table below for further details about this.
|Class name of students
|Financial assistance amount received under the scheme
|Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe
|Other Backward Class – Extremely Backward Class
|Economically weaker section
As previously mentioned, all students in the MBC, EWS, and backward class categories would get financial aid for living expenses under this program. We would like to notify you that each student category within the program will get financing based on its criteria. You can view the table below for further details about this.
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Bank account passbook
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Receipt of rented house (self-attested)
- Ration card
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
How to Apply for the DBT Voucher Scheme for Ambedkar
- You must first visit the SSO Rajasthan official website.
- Now you will be able to see the main page.
- On the main page, you must click the signup link.
- The next step is for you to select the Citizen option.
- At this point, you have to choose between Janadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, and Google, which are the options above.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you must enter the requested information.
- This is the time to upload the necessary files.
- You must then select the “Register” option.
- At this point, you must log in.
- Following that, you must select the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme feature.
- You will now see the application form open.
- The application form requires you to provide all necessary information, including your name, email address, and mobile number.
- This is the time to upload the necessary files.
- The next action that needs to be taken is clicking submit.
- Rajasthan is now eligible to apply for the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme in this way.
Friends, we have covered the registration process for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme as well as other relevant information in this post. You can ask questions by leaving a note in the comment box below if you need any information different than what is listed here. With the information provided, we hope it will be of assistance to you.
Also Read:- PMVVY Scheme
Q.) What is the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme in Rajasthan?
Ans. Financial aid will be provided under this program to Rajasthani students who are living away from home to finish their studies. Benefits under this system will be distributed according to category in a set amount. Interested persons can register online to receive the benefits of this program.
Q.) What is the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Rajasthan official website?
Ans. www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in is the official website of the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme. The website URL is available to you within this post. By visiting this website or by clicking the link provided in this article, you can read the guidelines on the plan.
Q.) Which documents are needed to apply for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme?
Ans. Important documents needed to apply for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme include the applicant’s Aadhar card, caste certificate, residence certificate, bank account passbook, ration card, passport-size photo, mobile number, last year’s pass marksheet, age certificate, self-attested rental house certificate/receipt, etc.
Q.) Who stands to gain from the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme?
Ans. The Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana will provide benefits to applicants who are residing in a location other than their hometown to finish their undergraduate or graduate studies.
Q.) When did the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana application procedure begin?
Ans. The scheme’s application period opened on September 1, 2021.
Q.) To what extent will the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme benefit students?
Ans. Benefits under the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme will reach 5,000 students.
Q.) How much money would applicants who fall under the SC and ST categories receive under the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme?
Ans. Candidates who fall under the SC or ST categories would receive Rs 1500 per month under this plan.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand