AP Ration Card Status:- One of the most significant documents in the modern world, particularly in India, is the AP Ration Card. For every impoverished person, a ration card offers food security. Today, we will go over the key features of the Andhra Pradesh ration card with everyone in this article. We will discuss the details of the 2023 AP Ration Card List in this post, including eligibility requirements, application procedures, and card status. We will now also post a district-by-district list of ration cards that the Andhra Pradesh government’s relevant officials have released.
AP Ration Card Status 2024
The Indian government issues ration cards, which allow the state’s impoverished citizens to receive food supplies at a discounted price. Since the AP Ration Card Status has been in place, it has become much easier for the impoverished to obtain food items and lead regular lives. To qualify for the advantages of some government-sponsored programs, ration cards are occasionally also employed as a means of identity.
Rice Card in Place of AP Ration Card
Beginning in 2023, the Andhra Pradesh government will swap out the outdated ration cards for a new Rice Card. The AP government will replace almost 1,29,00,000 ration cards as part of this process. According to the Department of Consumer Affairs, over 18 lakh beneficiaries of the Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution system for food and basic supplies were deemed doubtful. Through a door-to-door survey, volunteers have identified the recipients of the new AP Rice Card. The beneficiary has now been verified as such and will receive a YSR Rice Card.
Highlights of the AP Ration Card Status Details
|Residents of Andhra Pradesh
|Distribution Of Ration Card
AP Ration Card Statistics
|Total ration shops
Prices of Commodities by AP Ration Card
As previously stated, the ration card is intended to assist the impoverished in obtaining food items at reduced prices. The list of commodity prices that can be obtained with a ration card is shown below:
|Distributed per month
|Price for Consumers (Per kg)
|Rice to AAY
|35 kg per card
|Rice to Annapurna card
|10 kg per cards
|Free of cost
|Rice to priority/ white cards
|5 kg per unit in ration card
|1 kg per BPL card
|1 kg per AAY card
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card
|10.00/- (1/2 kg)
|Red gram dal
|2 kg per BPL card
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)
|Up to 2 kgs per card (instead of rice)
|10 kg per card
AP New Rice Card Eligibility
- In rural areas, the monthly income of the household should not exceed Rs. 10,000, while in urban areas, it should not exceed Rs. 12,000/-.
- Less than 3 acres of wetland, 10 acres of dry land, or 10 acres of both wet and dry land combined should make up the family’s whole land holding.
- The amount of electricity used each month should not exceed 300 units.
- A family member shouldn’t work for the government or be a pensioner (sanitary workers are an exception).
- Four-wheelers should not belong to the family (auto, taxi, and tractors excluded).
- Income tax should not be paid by family members.
- In cities, a family with less than 750 square feet of built-up area or no property.
Required Documents for an AP Ration Card
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving license etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter id,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- Passport etc.
- Income certificate
The AP Rice Card 2024 Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh government has created a list of recipients of the AP Rice Card, who would receive a variety of food items at discounted prices. Benefit recipients who have previously misplaced their ration cards will also receive assistance from this program. The government has now decided to enroll all eligible missing cases and provide new Rice cards to all eligible households.
- The AP Food Department’s official website must be accessed by the Beneficiary to view its Rice Card list.
- Now on the homepage Select
- District Name
- Mandal Name
- Secretariat Name
- Right now, your Rice Card Beneficiary List will show up.
Also Read:- Delhi Nursery Admission
How to Verify the Status of an AP Rice Card
- To check the status of their YSR Rice Card, Andhra Pradesh citizens must first visit the official website.
- Public Reports is now available in the menu bar on the website’s homepage.
- You will find the AP Rice Card Status Option in the Public Reports section.
- Enter your Ration Card Number or Family Head Aadhaar Number when you click on the Rice Card Status option.
- Click the Submit Option after that.
- Your Rice Card’s Status will now appear on the computer screen.
How to Apply for an AP Ration Card in 2024
The easy actions listed below must be followed to apply for a ration card:-
- First, go to the AP Civil Supplies department’s official website, which is provided here.
- Additionally, you can go to the Meeseva portal.
- Sign up through the Meeseva website.
- There will be a password and login ID generated.
- Enter your login credentials to log in.
- Provide all of the necessary information when filling out the application.
- Please provide all requested documentation.
- Select “Submit”
- There will be a reference number produced.
- Store safely for later use.
Application for AP Ration Card in Offline Mode
- The ration card application process is available online and offline for applicants.
- To apply offline, you must head to the closest office and pick up an application form there.
- Please complete the form by providing all required information as requested.
- Please affix the required documents to the application.
- Get an acknowledgment sheet for your records by submitting it to the same office.
View Contact Information
- You must first visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Civil Supplies.
- The homepage will appear in front of you
- The contacts link must be clicked on the homepage.
- This link will cause a list of contacts to show on your screen immediately.
The Andhra Pradesh government has established very basic qualifying requirements to obtain a ration card. Likewise, the procedure for obtaining an AP ration card is. Either the online or offline approach can be used to obtain your card. Additionally, downloading the card is simple and you can monitor its status online. Make sure you do this so you always have your card with you.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Phone Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967
- Email ID- email@example.com
Q.) What is a card for AP rations?
Ans. The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies of the Government of Andhra Pradesh issues AP ration cards to its inhabitants.
Q.) How can I get a new AP ration card application?
Ans. One can apply online via the MeeSeva portal or in person at the closest MeeSeva center to obtain a new AP ration card.
Q.) How can I find out the status of my AP ration card?
Ans. To access the official portal of the Electronic Public Distribution System (EPDS) of the state of Andhra Pradesh, go to epds1.ap.gov.in. From the main page’s menu, choose “Log in”. After everything is finished, enter the portal account login credentials to access the website.
Q.) How do I download the AP white ration card?
Ans. Click the link to see the Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System’s Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies webpage. You can select ‘Print Ration Card’ by scrolling down. You will need to input the ration card number in the box located beneath the selection.
Q.) In the AP, how many ration cards are there?
Ans. Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Total FPS 29860
|Valid Devices 29757
|Nfsa Ration Cards
|% NFSA RATION CARDS
|TOTAL RATION CARDS
Q.) For whom is the AP Rice Card applicable?
Ans. In rural areas, the monthly income of the household should not exceed Rs. 10,000, while in urban areas, it should not exceed Rs. 12,000/-. Less than 3 acres of wetland, 10 acres of dry land, or 10 acres of both wet and dry land combined should make up the family’s whole land holding.
Q.) What is an Andhra Pradesh BPL ration card?
Ans. A BPL card: what is it? For people and families who make less than the federal poverty threshold, the Andhra Pradesh government issues a BPL card, also called a Below Poverty threshold card. It acts as a documentation of eligibility for a range of benefits and social assistance programs.
Q.) Which AP white ration card benefits are there?
Ans. In Andhra Pradesh, holders of White Ration cards are eligible for all welfare programs. For example, housing, Arogya Siri, educational discounts, and student loans. White ration card holders are defined as families with incomes below the federal poverty level. DSO retired.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand