Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Update:- The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa initiative was launched by the Indian government with the aim of streamlining and standardizing procedures linked to car registration and driver’s licenses. Through this program, all services related to driver’s licenses and car registration are consolidated into a single platform. The Parivahan Sewa program unifies a number of services pertaining to driver licensing, vehicle registration, and other transportation-related matters onto a single platform, offering the public a centralized and easily navigable solution.
The RTO office is regularly visited by those who want to get a driving license. In this kind of situation, people lose a lot of time and become victims of middleman fraud. There will be a notable decrease in these going forward thanks to this portal.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Update:- Brief Introduction
|Portal Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Department Name||Road Transport And|
Ministry of Highways, Government of India
|Objective||Sarathi Seva – Driving license and transportation-related services|
|Beneficiary of Sarathi Seva Portal||Indian citizen|
|Article group||Sarathi Seva – Driving license and transportation-related services|
Also Read:-Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Update goal
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa:- The Government of India has embraced the “Sarathi Parivahan Sewa” initiative, whose primary goal is to make it easier for Indian residents to obtain driving licenses, vehicle registrations, and related services, online. People, don’t have to worry about waiting in the queue because they may apply for a driving license whenever it’s convenient for them from the comfort of their own home via the Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal. Because this saves them time and hassle, they might dedicate more of their time to other important tasks.
The Sarathi Parivahan Seva portal also provides services related to challans, no-objection certificates, and car registration. The citizens can save money by using online processes, and it makes a variety of activities easier for them.
Several services are provided to citizens via the “Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Update” portal:
- Application from Home: This portal gives residents the option to submit their driving license applications from the convenience of their own homes, saving them the trouble of traveling to the office.
- Online Process: Obtaining a driver’s license does not require you to visit the RTO office. You can upload digital documents and fill out the information as needed.
- Savings: Since you can finish all of the treatments from the comfort of your own home, you won’t have to worry about traveling or spending money.
- You can register your new car online with the help of this Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- Aggregated Services: The Ministry of Road Transport has made a number of services available.
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal offers services
- Drivers are able to renew and apply for licenses.
- For novice drivers, obtaining a learning license is a simple process.
- Drivers can apply for a driving test online.
- You can receive updates and see the progress of your application.
- Your license can be downloaded via the Internet.
- Details regarding the driving test’s dates and venues are available.
- Drivers of commercial and private trucks can obtain licensing services.
These services are offered on the portal to give drivers a range of amenities based on their needs.
What is the eligibility to get a driver’s license online?
- Indian citizenship is a requirement for the application.
- The candidate must meet the minimum age requirement of eighteen years old. If the candidate is between the ages of 16 and 18, they may apply for a two-wheeler vehicle without gear.
- bodily and Mental Well-Being: The candidate must be in good bodily and mental health.
- Driving Proficiency: The applicant must be knowledgeable of traffic laws and have driving proficiency.
- In order for the application to be accepted and the necessary security and eligibility to be verified, the applicant must meet the requirements for an online driver’s license.
Documents to get a driving license online
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How many types of driving licenses are there?
- Learning license
- Permanent license
- Duplicate Driving License
- International driving license
Also Read:- Up Shram Vibhag Yojana List
The benefit of Sarthi Parivahan
- Applicants can now complete the application online via a portal. used to go to different government offices to collect applications from citizens.
- Everything, including learner permits, permanent licenses, and vehicle licenses for driving schools, is available at one location.
- through a digital platform. A person can select the day and time that work best for him.
- The Indian Ministry of Roads and Transport has the convenience of its residents in mind. The Sarathi Parivahan mobile app, popularly known as mParivahan, has been made available.
- You have the option to monitor the progress of your registration application online.
- The applicant must first submit an application for a learning license. After that, you can use the app
- If your permanent license has run out.
How to log in to Sarthi Parivahan Sewa?
The steps to log into Sarthi Parivahan Sewa are as follows.
- Candidates first visit Sarthi Parivahan, the state’s official website, for this.
- Select “Sigh IN” or “Login” after you’re on the website.
- The candidate must next click “Login” or “Sign In” after entering his User Name and Password.
- You will be able to access your transport-related services after successfully logging into the Sarthi Parivahan portal and providing accurate information.
How to Apply for Driving Licenses Online
- To achieve this, the candidate must first visit the official website.
- After selecting Online Services, the candidate must pick the Driving Licence option on the newly loaded home page.
- Upon accessing the new homepage, candidates will be able to choose their state.
- When the new page loads, the candidate must select “Apply for Driving Licence”.
- Then, a new page appears with information on how the candidate can apply for a license.
- On the new page, the candidate will be required to enter his learner license number and date of birth.
- The Driving Licence Application Form will then open on a new page.
- The candidate must upload his photo and signature, complete the form with all the necessary information and documents, and click “Submit” to finish the process.
- The applicant will now have to pay the driving license fee and select the day and time for the exam.
- The candidate will then have completed the procedure of applying for a driver’s license.
- Next, however
Driving Licenses Status
You’ve come to the correct place if you recently applied for a driver’s license and would like to know how to follow the status of your application. You may check the status of your license here. You will receive all the necessary information to accomplish this.
It is quite simple to check your driver’s license status; just follow the steps listed below.
How to check driving license status
Verifying the status of a driver’s license is a fairly easy process. You can use the easy methods listed below to find out the status of your driver’s license:
- Visit the Transport Department’s official website first at https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Next, select the “Driving Licence Related Service” option from the homepage’s menu bar.
- A question regarding your state will be asked of you; choose your state from the dropdown menu.
- You will now be presented with a number of alternatives; you select “DL Status” from among them.
- You will be taken to a new page and prompted to enter your date of birth and DL number after selecting this option.
- Once you’ve entered all the necessary data, select “Check Status.”
This method allows you to check the status of your driver’s license. You can use this approach to find out the status of your license renewal if you recently renewed it. We would like to let you know that acquiring a learner’s license is a prerequisite for submitting a driver’s license application.
A permanent driving license is not awarded to applicants who do not possess a learner’s license. If you’d like, you can apply online from home with the necessary paperwork for a learner’s license, or you can apply in person at the closest RTO. Within 30 days or 6 months of receiving your learner license, you can take a driving test to obtain a permanent license.
Also Read:-Pm Uday Yojana
Q. What is Sarthi Parivahan?
Ans. It is an online platform that works with the transportation division to offer services for car registration and licensing.
Q. How to use Sarthi Parivahan?
Ans. It can be used with the paperwork needed for your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and other relevant services. To apply for services, you must go to the web portal.
Q. How does one register a new vehicle on Sarthi Parivahan?
Ans. With the necessary paperwork, you can apply online for a new car’s registration on this. You must provide the owner’s information and the details of the car.
Q. How can I pay my Sarthi Parivahan fees?
Ans. You can use the Sarthi Parivahan portal to fill out the fees online. To make an online payment, you must adhere to the website’s instructions and requirements.
Q. How is a license renewed?
Ans. You can use the Sarthi Parivahan portal to renew your driver’s license online. The required paperwork and payment must be provided by you.
Q. How can you find out if your license is active?
Ans. For this, candidates can visit the Sarthi Parivahan portal to check the status of their driver’s license and to find out how long it is valid.
Q. How does a potential candidate get in touch with Sarathi Transport?
Ans. For this, you can contact us through its helpline number or email.
Suggested Link:- My Business Mart