This CSC Portal is operating in each state of India and delivering services within the field of health, utility payments, education, agriculture, FMCG products, entertainment, banking, and financial services, B2C services, G2C services, etc.
How to register at CSC Portal?
Friends, if you furthermore may want to try to csc registration in 2020 otherwise you want to understand how you’ll get the ID and password of csc in 2020, then we are getting to tell you here full information about how you’ll open CSC center this year. , Friends on the web site of csc registration as you all know that registration has been stopped but there’s still how to try to csc VLE registration and during this way, you’ll get the ID and password of csc in only 2 minutes.
There are, except for this, first you’ve got to satisfy an individual who already has the ID and password of csc, he is often a lover of yours otherwise you also can ask the CSC operator in your district or block or next village. it’s that they will add you as an operator on their id. Friends, after joining csc as an operator, you’ll get the ID and password of csc within 2 minutes and with this, you’ll be ready to work on all the services that any common C The Sasi operator.
Also Read: CSC Login, PMJAY, UTI, Vle, PAN id Apna CSC Cloud Login
what’s CSC 2.0?
- CSC 2.0 is an extension of the first CSC Scheme. The CSC 2.0 is approved in August 2015.
- The Project aims to determine an independent network of two .5 lakh CSC centers at gram panchayat (GP) level under Digital India – Pillar 3-Public Internet Access Programme – National Rural Internet Mission and deliver various citizen-centric services. The model of CSC 2.0 is envisaged as a transaction-based and repair delivery based model, delivering a large bouquet of e-services through one delivery technological platform, which might increase the sustainability of CSCs across the country.
- This new project would also include strengthening and integrating the prevailing one lakh CSCs that are already operating under the initial CSC Scheme.
What are the eligibility criteria to become a VLE?
- The Applicant should be an area resident
- Age of the Applicant should be minimum of 18 years
- The Applicant should preferably have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized Board
- The Applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should even have basic level knowledge of English
- Prior knowledge in basic computer skills would be a plus
- The Applicant should be motivated enough to be a prime driver of social change and disperse his/her duties with utmost dedication
- The Applicant should be financially capable of investing in infrastructure the requirement of CSC.
Also Read: Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh Khatauni Nakal (Bhulekh UP)
What is the way to register for CSC ID?
To register for CSC ID, the Applicant should follow the subsequent steps :
- Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply” button displaying on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, name, select the authentication type and further add the Captcha Text. Click on the “Submit” button”.
- After authentication, please fill the small print under the tabs, Personal, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document, and Infrastructure. Read all the terms and conditions given on the “Certifications” tab.
- Review your details and click on on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application ID is going to be generated.
- You’ll receive an acknowledgment email regarding the successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
What are the documents/proofs required at the time of registration for CSC ID?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of registration –
- Photograph of Applicant
- Copy of highest educational certificate of the Applicant
- Proof of Identity of the Applicant
- Proof of Address of the Applicant
- One leaf of the cancelled cheque
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Number
- Photographs of CSC (inside and outside)
what’s an Application number?
The application number may be a unique number that’s generated after a successful registration. You can track your application status by this unique number.
How am I able to check the status of my application after completing the registration?
- Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Applications” menu and choose the “Application Status” option.
- Enter your application id and Captcha Text. Click on the “Submit” button. you’ll get an update on the status of your application.
How I will be able to get the DigiMail credentials?
- After the successful creation of your CSC id, an internet link is going to be sent to your registered email ID with “DigiMail” login credentials.
- Click on the link and you’ll be directed to “DigiMail “Portal.
How I should get the credentials for Login into the “Digital Seva Portal?
The same is going to be sent to VLE’s DigiMail with Wallet Pin.
How am I able to add money/ recharge/ Top up my Wallet?
- After Login into the https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in,
- You’ll add money to your wallet by various modes like Digipay, Payment Gateway, and NEFT.
What is the way to reset the DigiMail password?
- Visit the URL https://register.csc.gov.in/myaccount.
- In the “My Account” section you’ll create an invitation to reset an equivalent.
Also Read: CSC Registration (Common Service Centre) 2020-2021
When a CSC ID is often deactivated/blocked/deleted from the system?
A CSC ID are often blocked/deactivated/deleted within the following cases –
- E-Wallet not created by the VLE within 3 months of ID creation
- No transactions made by the VLE within 3 months of the creation of E-Wallet
- VLE overcharged the citizens for providing any e-Governance Services
- VLE used the CSC ID for any fraudulent activity.
- Not passed the Tele-Entrepreneurship Course.
what’s the procedure for closing or surrendering of a CSC ID?
- The VLE may send an mail to the top of Operations, CSC 2.0 informing that he/she is surrendering his/her CSC ID and requesting him to shut his/her ID.
- So the VLE should give specific reasons for surrender.
- The request is going to send to the State Head for State Team’s comments.
- So on receipt of necessary comments from the State Team, the appropriate decision is to take.
what’s the procedure of getting a Wallet balance refund after closing CSC ID?
So after the CSC ID is close, the e-Wallet balance available at the time of closing of CSC ID would transfer to the checking account which was register with CSC SPV at the time of registration for CSC ID.
Which is that the implementing agency for CSC 2.0?
CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd (CSC SPV) is that the overall implementing Agency of CSC 2.0 as appointed by the Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY) currently refer to as the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology(MeitY).
What’s Project Duration?
4 Years, ranging from December 2015.
What percentage CSC will establish in India?
At least one CSC in each Gram Panchayat across the Country.
What is the infrastructure requires for fixing of a CSC?
- 100 – 150 square foot Space
- 3 – 4 PCs with – licensed Windows 7 or XP-SP2 or above OS, at
- least 500 GB hard disk drive, a minimum of 4 GB RAM, Cd/DVD drive
- Minimum 1 Printer (Deskjet/Laser) and Scanner
- Digital / Web Camera
- Genset/Inverter/Solar Panel for Power Back-up
- Broadband Connectivity/Wireless Data Card
- Skilled Rural Entrepreneur
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication scanner for banking/Aadhaar services
what’s the procedure of selection of VLEs?
The interested entrepreneurs may apply online for registration of CSC. If all the parameters are satisfied, CSC ID is going to create in favor of the applicant. Besides, the selection of VLEs and CSC locations can also be undertaken by the State/UT Administration and DeGS, support by CSC SPV suitably. during this case also, the chosen persons are to use on-line for obtaining CSC ID and Password.
what is going to be the situation of CSC?
- CSCs could also be located within the Gram Panchayat Office complex or Point of termination (PoT) for the National Optic Fibre Network (NOFN) or other appropriate public buildings in Rural/ Urban/ Semi-Urban areas.
- Just in case, it’s impossible to locate the CSC within one among these institutions, the CSC could also be found out under the guidance of DeGS nearby the Gram Panchayat Office, preferably during a building or the other place (private/public building) having good footfall and where NOFN horizontal connectivity is going to make available.
Is fixing of quite one CSC at one location allowed?
As per the implementation Guidelines of CSC 2.0, CSC would be a transaction and repair delivery based ICT based outlet. So the sustenance of any CSC is going to decide by the market-driven force. Therefore, there’s no bar in fixing of quite one CSC in any location.
Is fixing of quite one CSC in one Gram Panchayat allowed?
As per the implementation Guidelines of CSC 2.0, so there should be a minimum of one CSC in each Gram Panchayat there’s no upper limit. Therefore, fixing of quite one CSC during a Gram Panchayat is allow under CSC 2.0.
Is there any Monetary Support from Government to CSCs?
The CSC 2.0 may be a complete entrepreneurship model, so with State/UT Administration resulting in the enablement of the factors that might cause self-sustenance of the CSC outlets. So, there is no monetary support to CSC.
Is there any provision for Capacity Building of the VLEs under CSC 2.0?
Yes, there’s provision for conducting entrepreneurship development Programmes for the VLEs of rural areas at the Government’s cost a minimum of once within the lifetime of the Project. So CSC SPV has already prepared the Training Contents and Training Module for conducting such a Program.
Is there any provision for Branding of CSCs under the CSC 2.0 Project?
Yes, so there’s provision for fixing Glow Sign Board displaying Common Branding of the CSCs at the Gram Panchayat level at the speed of 1 CSC in each Gram Panchayat at the Government’s cost.
Who are the key stakeholders in CSC 2.0?
I. National Level
- Department of Electronics and knowledge Technology (DeitY)
- CSC e-Governance Service India Ltd – CSC-SPV
- National Level Resources (NLR)
II. State Level
- State-UT Administration/ State Nodal Department
- State Level Resources (SLR)
III. District Level
- District Administration/District e-Governance Society (DeGS)
- Village Level Entrepreneur
So the common service center may be a communication and knowledge technology that has been created under the national e-governance project of the govt of India. This project initiated the formation of networks of over 100,000 Common Service Centers throughout the country. This program is initiate by the Ministry Of Electronics and IT (MeiTY). So the main aim of this project is to provide crucial and vital information and services to the un-served Indians in rural areas. CSC may be a web portal that contains crucial information with regard to features of Common Service Center, its eligibility and therefore the qualification requires to participate in CSC. So this contains details of CSC centers, Details of CSC center holder or VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) with valid Id, addresses and gets in touch with information. This web portal contains all vital information regarding CSC.
Useful Link: NSP Login
1 thought on “CSC Portal Login, Register 2020 digitalseva.csc.gov.in”