E-District Odisha: With the advancement in digitization, it is becoming very important to implement services electronically. To fulfill the vision, the Government of Odisha introduced an online portal called e-District Odisha. The objective of the e-District Odisha portal is to reach out to every citizen of the state and provide them with e-services at their homes. Check how to apply for a domicile certificate, income certificate, caste certificate, and others.
PMS Odisha Scholarship is a broad term which means that the grant is available only for the student’s domicile of Odisha. Considering the rapid change in the education sector, the Odisha government has examined every possibility of giving monetary guides in the form of Odisha grants to aspiring students. Similarly, there are some private associations and establishments which provide grants for the students of this particular district. Hence this load of grants aims at giving proper monetary support to the underprivileged students to empower them to get advanced education without any monetary requirement.
डिजिटलीकरण में प्रगति के साथ, सेवाओं को इलेक्ट्रॉनिक रूप से लागू करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण होता जा रहा है। विजन को पूरा करने के लिए, ओडिशा सरकार ने ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट ओडिशा नामक एक ऑनलाइन पोर्टल पेश किया। ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट ओडिशा पोर्टल का उद्देश्य राज्य के प्रत्येक नागरिक तक पहुंचना और उन्हें उनके घरों पर ई-सेवाएं प्रदान करना है। अधिवास प्रमाण पत्र, आय प्रमाण पत्र, जाति प्रमाण पत्र और अन्य के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें, इसकी जाँच करें।
Also Read:- UIDAI Check
Apply through e-District Odisha
If anyone is facing any problem in filling out the online application form then they can visit any nearest CSC. CSCs, and Common Service Centers have been set up by the government in remote areas and villages of the country to deliver e-services. In Odisha, people who do not have good knowledge of technology can visit their nearest E District Odisha CSC with all required documents. And The authorized village head will help the applicants with the application form. After successfully filling out the application form, applicants will be provided with an acknowledgment slip which will contain their application reference number. The Application Reference Number should be kept safe by the applicants in a safe place.
अगर किसी को ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरने में कोई समस्या आ रही है तो वे किसी भी नजदीकी सीएससी पर जा सकते हैं। ई-सेवाएं देने के लिए देश के दूरदराज के इलाकों और गांवों में सरकार द्वारा सीएससी और कॉमन सर्विस सेंटर स्थापित किए गए हैं। ओडिशा में, जिन लोगों को प्रौद्योगिकी का अच्छा ज्ञान नहीं है, वे सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेजों के साथ अपने निकटतम ई जिला ओडिशा सीएससी पर जा सकते हैं। और अधिकृत ग्राम प्रधान आवेदकों को आवेदन पत्र के साथ मदद करेगा। सफलतापूर्वक आवेदन पत्र भरने के बाद, आवेदकों को एक पावती पर्ची प्रदान की जाएगी जिसमें उनकी आवेदन संदर्भ संख्या होगी। आवेदन संदर्भ संख्या को आवेदकों द्वारा सुरक्षित स्थान पर सुरक्षित रखा जाना चाहिए।
e District Odisha Certificate
The e-District Odisha portal is designed to provide e-services to every citizen of the state of Odisha through digitization in an effective manner. And Through this portal, people can avail the benefits of issuing their desired e-certificates sitting at their homes. The portal allows people to apply for Odisha e District Certificate and License in a very easy way.
With an intention to try e-services for the people of the state, the Government of Odisha administered the ServicePlus online portal by NIC to help the citizens.
Odisha caste certificate
A caste certificate is an essential document that certifies that the person belongs to a particular religion, community, and caste. Citizens of Odisha need to obtain a caste certificate to avail various types of facilities offered by the governments targeted at a certain category of persons. A caste certificate is mainly obtained by the persons belonging to reserved categories like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class to establish their candidature, caste certificate is one of the important documents. In this article, we look at the process to obtain an Odisha caste certificate.
जाति प्रमाण पत्र एक आवश्यक दस्तावेज है जो प्रमाणित करता है कि व्यक्ति एक विशेष धर्म, समुदाय और जाति से संबंधित है। ओडिशा के नागरिकों को एक निश्चित श्रेणी के व्यक्तियों पर लक्षित सरकारों द्वारा दी जाने वाली विभिन्न प्रकार की सुविधाओं का लाभ उठाने के लिए जाति प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त करने की आवश्यकता है। जाति प्रमाण पत्र मुख्य रूप से अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति, पिछड़ा वर्ग जैसे आरक्षित श्रेणियों से संबंधित व्यक्तियों द्वारा अपनी उम्मीदवारी स्थापित करने के लिए प्राप्त किया जाता है, जाति प्रमाण पत्र महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेजों में से एक है। इस लेख में, हम ओडिशा जाति प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त करने की प्रक्रिया को देखते हैं।
Purpose of getting caste certificate
As mentioned above, the caste certificate mainly helps the people who belong to the reserved category like Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) to avail of the benefits given below :
- To get the reservation of seats in the legislatures, the caste certificate has to be provided.
- A caste certificate is mandatory for getting reservations in all government services.
- Waiving fees for admission to schools or colleges.
- To get quota in educational institutions.
- To avail upper age relaxation limit to apply in specific government jobs.
- And To apply for the scholarship.
- To get a government subsidy.
- To register the schemes provided by the governments
- In order to avail of the above-mentioned privileges, the citizen of Odisha who belongs to SC/ST should have a valid Odisha Caste Certificate.
Orissa e-District Certificate Registration and Verification
Through this service, all the certificates under the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management can be obtained online, this will bring great convenience to the citizens and they will not have to go to the government office to get the certificate. Check here for complete details of the e-District Odisha Certificate Online Registration and Verification. Download Odisha E-Certificate – Caste, Residence, Income Certificate Status.
Indias Best Chocholate, Best TV In India, India Clothing Brand; DR Lal Pathlabs Franchise, Best Beer In India, Top FMCG Companies, Watch Brand In India; Dominos Pizza Franchise, Free Antivirus Software, Best Cement In India
How to apply for the e-District Odisha Income Certificate?
The income certificate provides information about the annual income of the applicant. It is useful for availing many government-aided schemes and scholarships, medical benefits, treatment, etc.
- Applicants who want to apply for E District Odisha Income Certificate need to log in to the portal with their credentials.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- All supporting documents must be attached with the application form.
- After clicking on the submit button an Application Reference Number will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number through SMS.
- Applicants should keep it in a safe and secure place for future use.
Benefits of e-District Odisha Portal?
- Citizens will be able to get e-certificates with the help of this portal.
- With the help of this portal, citizens of Odisha can apply online to get the certificate so that they will not have to go to the government office to apply, this will save both their time and money.
- Till now no fee was to be paid while applying online.
- Applying has become easy with the application process being online.
Objectives of e-District Odisha Certificate Scheme
- The objective of this scheme is to make the process of certificates completely online so that the work of the government office remains transparent.
- The process of obtaining certificates by applying online is to eliminate the work of middlemen.
- Through this scheme, the Orissa government is providing the facility to the citizens of the country to get the application for the certificate sitting at home.
- By applying online the applicant can save both his money and time.
- Where students have to submit the certificate online, through this scheme they can get the e-certificate and submit it.
E District Odisha Verify Certificate
Applicants also need to verify their certificates online. The District Odisha Certificate Verification process is described below.
- On the official portal of Odisha e-District, you will find an icon named “Verify Your Certificate”.
- On clicking the icon a popup box will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Application Reference Number. and token no. To verify the certificate.
District Odisha Certificate Application Status
Applicants who have successfully applied for the certificate can check their E District Odisha Application Status. The procedure to check it is as follows-
- Visit the “District Odisha” website and click on the “Check Your Application Status” icon.
- There are two options to choose from on how to track the app. You can either choose “Via Application Reference Number” which you need to submit as per your convenience or provide your Application Reference Number along with the date of delivery. You can also select “Through OTP/Application details”.
- And Next, enter the exact captcha code as given.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
You can also check the status of your application by logging in through the Login tab available on the homepage. So Once logged in, select “Track Application Status” under the “View Application Status” tab.
Also Read:- E-Mitra Download
FAQ On e-District Odisha
What is the e-District Odisha Certificate Portal?
The e-District Odisha portal designing to provide e-services to every citizen of the state of Odisha through digitization in an effective manner. People can get their e-certificates sitting at home.
How can I apply to get my Income Certificate?
You have to register yourself on the official portal e-District Odisha Portal. After successful registration, you can fill out the application form providing the details accordingly.
How to track applications?
You can check the application status by entering your Application Reference Number and Password in the “Check My Application Status” icon available on the homepage.
What is the validity of the Income Certificate in Odisha?
The validity of the Income Certificate shall be three years from the date of issue whereas the Legal Heir and Guardianship Certificate shall be of permanent nature unless amended or canceled by an order of the Competent Authority.
Who can get an OBC certificate in Odisha?
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha. The applicant is eligible if he/she belongs to a recognized community i.e. should belong to the OBC category. The annual income of the family of the applicant or the annual income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed Rs.