Edisha Haryana:- In order to give all of its residents access to the same services, the Haryana government developed eDisha, also known as eDistrict of Haryana. It is available at the District Municipal Kendra and Municipal Office locations. “Electronic Delivery of Integrated Services of Haryana” is what the abbreviation “e Disha” stands for. Today’s essay will explain what this eDisha Haryana portal is and how it benefits the people of the state. Furthermore, the benefits and documentation required to utilise the portal’s services in general will be discussed.
eDisha Haryana 2024
Currently, the majority of national governments are working to digitise their operations. Due to this, the Indian government, both at the federal and state levels, is aiming to digitise the whole infrastructure. The edisha.gov.in website was created by the Haryana government to provide services to the state’s general public while they are at home.
With the help of this 24/7 portal, citizens can now apply for and obtain important documents such as caste certificates, marriage registration, new water connections, EWS certificates, birth certificates, and more online at a centralised location from the comfort of their homes. If people used eDisha Haryana 2024, they would not need to visit government offices to apply for these documents.
EDisha Haryana 2024: Biref Description
|eDisha Haryana Portal
|Haryana State Govt.,
|Provide services to citizens on single place
|Provide certificates, etc.
|Citizens of state
|Web portal Address
The objective of e Disha Haryana
The exclusive goal of the government through eDisha Haryana 2023 is to enable the general public to access the advantages of all state government services online. It allows users to take advantage of all facilities at one location via the edisha.gov.in portal, saving them time and preventing them from having to visit any offices. People will benefit greatly if all of these services are available online. Individuals also deal with a lot of these challenges; in these cases, they are asked for more money and their time is needlessly wasted. The government has now increased systemic transparency through the web site.
Services available on EDisha portal
The e-Disha portal offers a plethora of online services; we’ve included a list of them all below.-
- Scheduled caste certificate
- Bc certificate
- Other Backward Class Certificate
- Special Backward Caste Certificate
- Resident/Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate for Educational Purpose
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Rural certificate
- EWS General Caste Certificate
- Land registration
- Approval of transfer of land
- Copy of land record
- Marriage Registration (Rural)
- Property Dealer License
- Revenue Court Cases, etc.
- Old age honor allowance
- Disability allowance
- Dwarf allowance
- Eunuch allowance
- Financial assistance to destitute children
- Financial assistance to Kashmiri migrants
- Widow and Destitute Women’s Pension
- Financial assistance to non-school-going children with disabilities up to the age of 18 years
- Other services.
EDisha Haryana Benefits
- The Haryana eDisha portal offers services. Every day of the week, including weekends, citizens are free to access this portal.
- Utilising the portal is quite simple, and it applies to utilise all of its features.
- Every service offered here will be digitized, and the eDisha 2022 Online Portal will stand as a shining example of the state’s digitalization efforts.
- Via this platform, citizens can obtain documents from the comfort of their own homes, including caste, income, marriage, and birth certificates.
- People will now be able to save time and money, as well as witness openness throughout the state’s entire system thanks to this online site.
EDisha Haryana Eligibility
- The user must be a resident of the state of Haryana in order to access the portal.
The following paperwork is needed to register on the edisha Haryana portal:
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Driving license
- Residence certificate
- Registered mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Also Read:- SBI Annuity Deposit Scheme Calculator
How Can I Register for an e-Disha?
The procedures below must be followed in order to register on the e-Disha portal:
- First of all go to the official website – https://edisha.gov.in/.
- There you will get two options like login and registration.
- The registration form will open in front of you once you select the registration option.
- After filling all the appropriate information in the registration form, click on the submit option.
How can I access e-Disha?
You must take the following actions in order to log into e-Disha:
- Visit the official website, edisha.gov.in, first.
- There are two options available to you: registration and login.
- After selecting the e Disha Login option, the login form will appear in front of you.
- Once you have completed the eDisha Login form with all the necessary information, click the submit button.
How can I view my E-Dash status?
It is quite simple to view your E-Disha status; all you need to do is follow these simple instructions.-
- You must first go to edisha.gov.in, the official website, in order to view E Disha Status.
- Following this, click the Status of Application option that appears on the homepage.
- After that, by filling out the necessary details on the new website, you may view the status of your e Disha application.
How does one verify a certificate on the EDisha Status Haryana Portal?
Use the procedures listed below to verify the certificate using the Haryana state resident portal.
- Use the edisha.gov.in portal to verify the certificate.
- After accessing the site, choose the Verification of Certificate option on the front page, edisha.gov.in.
- After that, the user must enter all of the provided information on the new page.
- Such are the Edisha Transaction ID, Family ID, CIDR ID, or Select Application.
- When you have input all the information, click “Print Certificate.”
Also Read:- PM Svanidhi Scheme
Q.) What is e-Disha?
Ans. Through the e-Disha portal, which was established under eDistrict Haryana, residents of the state of Haryana can obtain certificate-related services online while lounging at home.
Q.) How is the e-Disha portal’s certification verification carried out?
Ans. You must go to the homepage of the e-Disha site, select the “Verification of Certificate” link, and fill out the necessary fields in order to verify certification.
Q.) How does the E disha portal’s application status check work?
Ans. You must go to edisha.gov.in, click on Status of Application, and provide the necessary details in order to find out the application’s status.
Q.) What forms is a citizen able to obtain through the portal?
Ans. State residents can obtain forms on the portal for CIDR, or the Central Identity Database Repository (Citizen Registration), pension registration, marriage registration, birth certificate, death certificate, residency certificate, income certificate, and caste certificate (sc/st/obc).
Q.) Which paperwork is needed to create an e-Disha Haryana marriage certificate?
Ans. A citizen can only apply for an e-Disha Haryana marriage certificate when he has the necessary paperwork, including proof of residence, a birth certificate for the bride and groom, and photos of the couple.
Q.) What is the helpline number for the Haryana Marriage Registration Portal?
Ans. By contacting the marriage registration site assistance at 1800-2000-023, you may find the answer to any questions you may have or request information on anything.
Q.) What is the e-disha portal’s official website?
Ans. https://edisha.gov.in is the e-disha portal’s official webpage. To create a certificate, citizens can visit the portal and complete the application.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online