Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana:- Financial limitations prevent a large number of people in the nation from owning a car. The Bihar government has launched the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana with this in mind. Through this post, we will give you all the pertinent facts about the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana that you need to know today. For example, the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana’s definition, objectives, features, eligibility, key paperwork, and application procedure. So, friends, you must read this essay through to the conclusion if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2024
The Bihar government will offer a 50% subsidy to residents of the state so they can purchase their cars under this initiative. The beneficiary of the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana 2023 may purchase a car with three to ten wheels. This plan will also result in a decrease in the unemployment rate. He will be able to use the buses, trucks, cars, and other vehicles that many people can purchase to support themselves. Bihar Government Transport Corporation is in charge of putting this plan into action. To apply for the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana, you must go to the official website and apply. The minimum age requirement to apply for this program is 21 years old.
Information about Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
|Launch of the scheme
|in the year 2018
|Start of plan
|By the then Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar.
|Rural low-caste people of Bihar
|Rural low-caste people of bihar
|State Human Welfare Department and Transport Corporation
|Type of plan
|0612-2546449 or 0612-2222011 or 2222173
Chief Minister Village Transport Scheme’s 2024 goal
Let us tell you that many village residents are unable to purchase a vehicle because of their limited financial resources, even though they require a vehicle for business or financial purposes. The Bihar government launched the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana 2023 in response to this issue. The government offers rural residents financial support in the form of a 50% subsidy through this program so they can purchase three- or four-wheel drive cars. granting rural residents employment chances under the Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana.
Benefits of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2024
- Unemployed Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Extremely Backward Class (EBC) individuals may apply online for a subsidized car purchase under the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana by enrolling and submitting the application.
- Unemployed people as a result of not receiving any financial aid or employment opportunities are also receiving assistance under this system.
- The participants of this initiative will receive financial support in the form of a subsidy to buy a new three- or four-wheeled vehicle for use in public transit.
- People without jobs can use this to find employment.
- The goal of this program is to support and involve 8,405-gramme panchayats in the state of Bihar. The government is giving these young people rewards totaling 42,025—five per gram panchayat.
- Three Scheduled Castes, a Scheduled Tribe, and two extremely backward class beneficiaries would each receive a grant under this initiative to purchase a car for their Panchayat.
- The Bihar Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana 2023 is not available to individuals in the state who are younger than 21 years old.
- The recipient must not already own a commercial vehicle or be employed by the government.
- From each Panchayat, five qualified candidates will be chosen.
- The beneficiary must meet the requirements for their schooling to apply under this scheme.
- Applicant must be a rural resident of Bihar state
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Mobile number
- Driving license
- Passport size photo
How may I apply for the Gramme Parivahan Yojana 2024, Mukhyamantri?
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana 2024 and receive the advantages of the program, state beneficiaries who are interested should follow the instructions provided below.
- The applicant must first visit the Bihar Government Transport Corporation’s official website. When you visit the official website, the home page will appear.
- You must click on the Transport Department link on the main page.
- You then need to click on the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana link.
- You will now be presented with a new page where you must click the link to apply online for Seventh Face. Go Here.
- You will now be presented with a new page where you must provide all the necessary data, including:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Driving license
- You must now press the Submit button.
- Your registration process will be finished in this manner.
- You now need to click the aforementioned login link.
- Following this, the login form will appear in front of you, requiring you to provide the requested data.
- You must now select the Login button.
- You must select the Fill Application Form option after logging in.
- The application form will now appear in front of you, and you must carefully fill it out with the requested information.
- All necessary documentation needs to be included.
- You must now press the Submit button.
- Your application process will be successfully finished in this manner.
Also Read:- PM Svanidhi Scheme
Procedure for verifying the status of an application
- The official website of the Bihar government must be visited first.
- will have access to the home page.
- Clicking on the Transport Department link will take you to the home page.
- The next step is for you to click on the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana website.
- You can now monitor the application status for the first sixth and seventh phases from the new website that has opened. Click the link below to view the status of your application based on your face.
- first to the sixth face
- seventh face
- A new page will now appear and ask you to enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- You must now click the icon to log in.
- Your application status will appear on your computer screen as soon as you log in.
- Initially, you need to visit the Bihar Government’s official website.
- You’ll be presented with the main page.
- You must click on the feedback link on the main page.
- You need to select the Add Feedback option on the new page that appears.
- Following that, a feedback form will appear in front of you, which you must carefully fill out with the requested information.
- This will enable you to give feedback in this manner.
Also Read:- PMEGP Scheme
Q.) What is the Gramme Parivahan Yojana Mukhyamantri?
Ans. The government will offer financial support to anybody who wishes to own a car under this program. The Bihar government will subsidize citizens’ transport costs by 50% under the proposed policy.
Q.) What is the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana official application website?
Ans. The official Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana application website is http://transport.bih.nic.in.
Q.) How will the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana Online application procedure work?
Ans. The online application process for the scheme needs to be finished. The candidate must use his computer or mobile device to access the online portal and complete the application.
Q.) Which citizens are eligible for the program’s benefits?
Ans. Those in rural Bihar state who belong to the SC, ST, or OBC categories will benefit from the plan.
Q.) What is the amount of the government subsidy that the applicant will receive?
Ans. The government will provide the applicant with a fifty percent subsidy. This money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account via CFMS.
Q.) Does participation in the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana Online require registration?
Ans. Indeed, registration is necessary to benefit from the Mukhyamantri Gramme Parivahan Yojana.
Q.) Will residents of other states be eligible to get the CM Gramme Parivahan Yojana benefits?
Ans. No, only Bihar state natives are eligible to profit from the CM Gramme Parivahan Yojana; inhabitants of other states would not be able to do so.
Q.) The Bihar Chief Minister Transport Scheme was introduced when?
Ans. In the year 2018, this program was launched in March.
Q.) For the Bihar Chief Minister Transport Scheme, what documentation is required?
Ans. An Aadhaar card, proof of residency, age verification, voter ID card, caste certificate, passport-size photo, proof of educational attainment, mobile number, and driver’s license are required.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand