Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna:- The government is launching a lot of programs to help workers in the unorganized industries grow. We’re going to provide you information today about one such program that the government of Madhya Pradesh launched. The Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana is the name of this program. Through this essay, we will give you all the pertinent details about this plan. For example, what is the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, what are its goals, advantages, characteristics, eligibility requirements, crucial paperwork, and how to apply? You should study this article through to the finish if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna 2024
It frequently occurs that those enrolled in government programs do not receive the advantages. To tackle these problems, the Madhya Pradesh government introduced the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana. The Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana was introduced to provide workers in the unorganized sectors with access to the benefits of government-launched schemes.The introduction of the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana aimed to give employees in the unorganized sector access to the advantages of government-sponsored programs.We launched this program in June. June marked the start of this program. All unorganized sector workers who fall below the poverty level will receive social security benefits under the MP Naya Savera Yojana 2023. Social security staff will receive benefits from government programs in order to accomplish this. The Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana has undergone numerous modifications, and its original name, MP Naya Sevra Yojna.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan regularly deposits money into bank accounts for recipients of the poor assistance program. Accordingly, CM Shivraj will deposit the aid amount into the bank accounts of the Sambal Yojana worker families today, Tuesday, July 11. Madhya Pradesh Sambal Yojana’s ex-gratia support component will benefit 26,150 labor families, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced at 3 p.m. in the Assembly Building’s Cabinet Room.For this reason, with only one click, Chief Minister Shivraj would deposit Rs. 583 crore 36 lakh into the bank accounts of working families. Out of this, 2 thousand 114 cases of construction workers will receive distributions of Rs 45 crore 36 lakh, while 24 thousand 36 cases will receive distributions of Rs 538 crore.
Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna: Brief Description
|Name of the scheme
|Madhya Pradesh Naya Savera Scheme
|Old name of the scheme
|Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Public Welfare Sambal Yojana
|The scheme was launched
|In the year 2018
|Amendment to the plan
|By Congress government in June, 2019
|Laborers in unorganized sectors
Also Read:- PMSBY Scheme
Objective of Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna
The primary goal of this program is to deliver social security to workers who are economically disadvantaged so they can receive advantages such as health, education, and social security. Workers in all of the state’s unorganized sectors will receive social security benefits under this plan. Poor state workers would receive benefits from a variety of government-run programs under the Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana 2024. in order to enable impoverished families to enjoy better and better lives. The development of unorganized sector workers from disadvantaged backgrounds is the goal of the MP Naya Savera Scheme 2024.
Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna Main Information
Under the Madhya Pradesh Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, 5,000 underprivileged children who achieve higher grades in class 12 would receive a prize money of Rs 30,000.
The state’s low-income families will receive the fullest range of facilities from the government. All of the state’s impoverished women would get Rs 4,000 prior to delivery, or before the child is born, and a further Rs 12,000 will be sent into their bank accounts following the child’s birth.
The applicant’s personal bank account, which must be connected to the Aadhaar card, is crucial. Because of the coronavirus outbreak, all unorganized laborers.
His family members would receive a financial assistance payment from the government totaling Rs 1,000. To now, 1 lakh 5,000 workers have received help of Rs 10 crore 50 lakh in their bank accounts, ensuring they are never in a difficult circumstance.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
Under this program, the state government has provided numerous amenities that applicants can readily utilize. We will enlighten you on each of those advantages, which include the following:
- All unorganized sector workers would receive free power under the Jan Kalyan Yojana.
- Welfare and development will be extended to those who are part of the state’s underprivileged classes.
- Children from all BPL families will receive scholarships from the government as part of the program.
- Equipment for farming will be given to farmers.
- Pregnant women from low-income households will receive financial support, amenities, and financial aid at the time of delivery under the Sambal Yojana.
- The CM Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana provides benefits to eligible individuals from the time of birth until their death.
- It is crucial for the applicant to obtain a Jankalyan Sambal Card in order to receive the rewards. The Self-reliant India Campaign Scheme will also be available to candidates through this.
- Under the program, health insurance would cover all applicants from the unorganized sector in the case of an accident or injury of any kind.
List of Eligibility for Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
Should you like to participate in this program and receive its benefits as well, the Chief Minister Jankalyan Sambal Yojana application must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- The MP Mukhyamantri Sambal Yojana application must be submitted by a Madhya Pradesh native.
- The applicant must link his Aadhaar card and new Savera card.
- The candidate needs to be an independent contractor.
- The worker must be between the ages of 18 and 60 in order to apply for this plan.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Electricity bill
- Composite ID
- BPL card
- Bank details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online for Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna
It is crucial that the application register in order to profit from the initiative. Please carefully follow the instructions provided by us if you wish to register and receive the benefits of the scheme as well.
- The candidate must first visit sambal.mp, the Sambal Portal’s official website.
- This will cause the scheme’s main page to appear in front of you.
- Proceed to the homepage and enter your user ID, password, and captcha code there.
- To log in, click the button now.
- On your screen, as soon as you click, select the option to use E-KYC to confirm the applicant’s identification for labor registration.
- then you will be able to access the scheme’s application form.
- You must fill out the form with the captcha code and composite ID.
- Click Get application details from Samagra now.
- Your application will then be finished after that.
Also Read:- Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Login procedure for the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana portal
- You have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana first.
- The home page is now visible to you.
- From the main page, you must choose the login option.
- A new page will now open on your screen.
- On this screen, your login, password, and captcha code need to be entered.
- It is now necessary to select the Login option.
- This is how you may log into the portal.
Procedure for verifying the registration status of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
- Initially, you need to visit the Jan Kalyan Yojana’s official website.
- This will bring up the main screen for you to see.
- To check the status of your registration, you must click the link on the home page.
- A new page will now appear, requiring you to enter your nine-digit composite ID and clicking the link in order to view member information.
- You will be able to view the registration status in this manner.
How can I obtain a new Savera card
The state’s interested recipients must acquire a new card manufactured in order to replace their old Sambal card in order to receive benefits from this scheme. You must use the procedure listed below to accomplish this.
- First and foremost, the beneficiary must bring his old Sambal card, Aadhar card, and all other necessary documentation to any Public Service Center, Kiosk Common Service Center, or MP Online in the state.
- The concerned authority would then need to see your Aadhar card and Sambal card. The concerned officer will next review all of your details, including your mobile number and Aadhar card.
- After that, it will be ascertained whether the information you submitted on your Aadhaar card and your Sambal card absolutely match.
- If it contains no information, the decision on whether or not to issue you a new Savera card will rest solely with the capable investigator handling the case.
- And if all of the information is correct, the beneficiaries’ old cards will be deposited, and new cards will be issued to them in their place that same day.
Therefore, we have attempted to provide you with all relevant information regarding the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2024 in today’s post, and we sincerely hope you find it interesting. Please spread the word about this post to others if it has been helpful to you.
Helpline Number:- (0755) 2555530
- Helpline Number:- (0755) 2555530
- Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Also Read:- Monthly Income Scheme
FAQ’s On Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojna
Q.) What is Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana?
Ans. Kalyan, Jan Sambal Yojana was created to help the underprivileged and unorganized laborers who are suffering as a result of the corona virus. Sambal is more than just a programme to help the underprivileged; it is an initiative to support and advance women’s and children’s empowerment in the future. The Sambal Yojana was introduced in order to help and support the state’s less fortunate citizens.
Q.) Who started the Sambal Yojana, and when did it begin?
Ans. In 2018, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Honorable Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh State, launched the Sambal Yojana. This program was established to provide the greatest amount of facilities to individuals from low-income families.
Q.) What is the official scheme application website?
Ans. The program’s official application website is http://shramiksewa.mp.gov.in.
Q.) Who among the state’s citizens is eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Yojana?
Ans. Only citizens who fall into one of the following categories are eligible to apply for the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana: those who work in the unorganized sector, are members of the backward class, or are below the poverty line.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online