PM Kisan Status Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by PM Narendra Modi. This scheme is being organized by the Central Government. The main objective of which is to provide benefits to poor farmers. Under this scheme, 6000 rupees are given every year to all the farmers. But this amount is given to all the farmers in 3 instalments. You are given 3 instalments in the form of Rs 2000 in a year. Also, with this amount, farmers can buy fertilizers for their farming.
In Hindi: पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा शुरू की गई पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना। यह योजना केंद्र सरकार द्वारा आयोजित की जा रही है। जिसका मुख्य उद्देश्य गरीब किसानों को लाभ प्रदान करना है। इस योजना के तहत सभी किसानों को हर साल 6000 रुपये दिए जाते हैं। लेकिन यह राशि सभी किसानों को 3 किश्तों में दी जाती है। आपको साल में 2000 रुपये के रूप में 3 किस्तें दी जाती हैं। इस राशि से किसान अपनी खेती के लिए खाद खरीद सकते हैं।
Check PM Kisan Yojana Status
- This amount will be received directly in the bank account from all the farmers.
- To get this amount, it is mandatory for your E-KYC to be completed.
- More than 12.35 crore farmers have benefited from this scheme.
- Only farmers in India can apply for this scheme.
- Then through this scheme, now the 12th instalment will releases on 31 November 2023.
- So far Rs 21,000 crore has transfers under this scheme.
- The 11th instalment in this scheme releases on 31 May 2023.
- You can apply for this scheme through both online and offline methods.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook
- Land record details
- Landholding papers
- Cast certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
PM Kisan Benefits
- 6000 rupees will give every year to all the farmers under this scheme.
- This amount will give to you in the form of 3 installations in a year.
- You will give Rs 2000 per installation.
- Through this scheme, financial aid to farmers helped.
How to check the beneficiary status in PM Kisan?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Whose link is- www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘Beneficiary List’.
- After this, you have to select ‘Beneficiary Status.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in all the information asked.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on Get Details.
- On clicking, your beneficiary status will open on your computer screen.
PM Kisan Yojana Registration Process?
- To register you have to click on the link given on the official website.
- After clicking, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- If you have to click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ in Farmers Corner.
- On clicking, a new page will open on your screen.
- Then your registration form will give.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly.
- You will also have to upload all the documents along with the details.
- After uploading you have to click on submit.
- Also, in this way, you can easily apply for this scheme.
Suggested Link:- My Business Mart