Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, launched the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana to give the nation’s impoverished families access to energy. On September 25, 2017, the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay, this plan was launched. Proceeded. The central government will provide free power connections to the financially disadvantaged and people without electricity under PM Saubhagya Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar is the name of this program.
The objective of PM Saubhagya Yojana 2023:
linking rural, economically disadvantaged, and unelectrified households to the electrical grid to achieve optimal connectivity. Installation of solar photovoltaic systems in rural and isolated places that are not possible.
List of selected areas under Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
Bihar • Uttar Pradesh • Madhya Pradesh • Orissa • Jharkhand • Jammu and Kashmir • Rajasthan • North-eastern states
Budget Of Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Yojana
The Indian government provided 12,320 million rupees in total for this project. Under this scheme, the central government allocated 14,205 million rupees for rural areas and 2.50 million rupees for urban areas.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
Low-income households in the nation’s cities and rural areas will benefit from this
1. low-income households in the nation’s cities and rural areas will benefit from this program free electricity connections will be provided to the poor families of the country
2. 3 crore poor people will benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana.
3. The government will pay for the purchase of five LED lights, one DC fan, and one DC power plug, and their maintenance for five years.
Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
1. The application should be from a poor family and those who do not have electricity in their house.
2. free electricity will be available to those poor people whose names will be registered in the socio-economic census
3. Rs 500 will be paid by the poor people of the country whose names will not be recorded in the census.
4. Aadhaar card of the applicant
5. PAN Card, Voter ID Card
6. address proof
7. mobile number
8. Address proof
9. Passport size photo
Ineligibility under the Saubhagya Scheme
1. Those families that have 2/3/4 wheelers or fishing boats.
2. Families with a Kisan Credit Card limit exceeding Rs 50,000 possess a Kisan Credit Card limit exceeding
3. Employees of the government are likewise not eligible for this scheme’s benefits.
4. Families that the government has registered in the non-agricultural sector.
5. Additionally, government employees are not eligible for this scheme’s benefits.
6. Families that are officially registered with the government in the non-agricultural sector.
7. The family is also ineligible for this program if any family member earns more than 10,000.
8. Even if family members pay income taxes, they will not receive the benefit of this scheme.
9. Families who have a family member paying professional tax will not receive any benefit from this scheme either.
Also Read:- khelo india youth game
List of selected areas under Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
•Bihar • Uttar Pradesh • Madhya Pradesh • Orissa • Jharkhand • Jammu and Kashmir • Rajasthan • North-eastern states
How to apply for Prime Minister Saubhagya Yojana?
Interested citizens can apply for the Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Yojana using the procedures listed below.
1. Initially, the applicant must visit the scheme’s official website. You will be presented with the home page after accessing the official website.
2. You have the option of “Guest” on this main page. This is a must-click option.
3. You will need to select the sign-in option after selecting the option.
4. The following page will open in front of you after you click on the option. On this page, you’ll need to enter some details like your password and role ID.
5. You’ll need to click the Sign In button after that. You can register in this manner. Currently, candidates can use the portal to follow electrification progress, monthly targets, achievements, etc.
6. When the person will receive electricity is another thing that can be found out via this web portal.
1. You must first open the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
2. This time, you need to type Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana into the search field.
3. You will then need to press the search button.
4. A list will now appear before you.
5. The Saubhagya app will be visible in the list.
6. You have to click on that app. You will then need to select the “Install” button.
7. Your phone will begin to download the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya mobile app as soon as you click the install button.
All important downloading process
To view the important downloading process, everyone needs to follow the guidelines listed below: Visit the Saubhagya Yojana website to apply. This will bring up the main screen for you to see.
1. You then need to select the “Download” option.
2. The selections below will now appear in front of you.
3. Office Memorandum
5. Sign Board Design Village
6. Sign board design district
7. Good Luck TVC
8. Good luck hoardings
9. Prime Minister Saubhagya Pamphlet
10. Good luck logo
12. Saubhagya Kiosk
13. Saubhagya Certificate
14. GSA leaflet
15. You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
16. After this the PDF file will open in front of you.
17. Now you have to click on the download option
18. In this way you will be able to download the PDF file.
Also Read: PM Dakash Yojna
Implementation of Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya Yojana)
To successfully administer the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana, modern technology will be used, such as mobile apps. This scheme will identify the beneficiaries, who will then be immediately registered. The applicant will be required to fill out an application for an electricity connection and provide identification and a photo for this. The nodal agency for this scheme’s operation is Rural Electrification Corporation Limited.
PM Saubhagya Yojana Helpline Number & Official website
For those people in the country who want to get any information related to PM Saubhagya Yojana or have any problem, a helpline number has also been kept by the government. The poor people of the country can contact this number to know about the scheme. We have given below:-
• Saubhagya Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-121-5555
• DISCOMs helpline numbers PDF
Official website of PM Saubhagya Yojana – https://saubhagya.gov.in/
Q.) When was Saubhagya Scheme implemented?
Ans: This scheme was started on 25 September 2017 on the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay to benefit poor-class families.
Q.) PM Saubhagya Yojana 2023 How can you apply online for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana?
Ans: You can also apply for the scheme by contacting your nearest electricity department. Apart from this, you can also get information in this regard by contacting the helpline number provided on the official website.
Q.) What is available in the Saubhagya Scheme?
Ans: In the areas of the country that have not yet been electrified, under a voluntary scheme under the government, every household will be provided with a solar pack of electricity, consisting of five power units and a fan. From electricity to startup, the government had kept a budget of Rs 16 thousand crore in the year 2019 for Pratibha Yojana from the accounts of four households in the country.
Q.)Which state is on top in the Saubhagya scheme?
Q.)Which state started Saubhagya Scheme?
Ans: Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya) was first launched in Manipur on November 28, 2017.
Suggested link:-NSP Scholarship