Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana: Awas Vikas Parishad is starting housing schemes on the occasion of Independence Day of 2023. Housing schemes are being started in three districts of UP. Presently this scheme is going to be started in Sultanpur, Barabanki and Lucknow. There is a golden opportunity for low and middle-income people in these districts to make their dream come true. Housing Development Council, Lucknow, will allot 102 buildings of LIG and MIG in sector four of Avadh Vihar Yojna, housing development in Barabanki. 42 buildings will be allotted in sector five of the scheme, and 48 plots will be allotted in the Lohramau Marg land development and homestead scheme in Sultanpur.
In Hindi: आवास विकास परिषद 2023 के स्वतंत्रता दिवस के अवसर पर आवास योजना की शुरुआत कर रही है। यूपी के तीन जिलों में आवास योजना शुरू की जा रही है। फिलहाल यह योजना सुल्तानपुर, बाराबंकी और लखनऊ में शुरू होने जा रही है। इन जिलों में निम्न और मध्यम आय वर्ग के लोगों के लिए अपने सपने को साकार करने का सुनहरा अवसर है। आवास विकास परिषद लखनऊ बाराबंकी में आवास विकास योजना अवध विहार योजना के सेक्टर चार में एलआईजी व एमआईजी के 102 भवनों का आवंटन करेगी। योजना के सेक्टर पांच में 42 भवन तथा सुल्तानपुर में लोहरामऊ मार्ग भूमि विकास एवं वासभूमि योजना में 48 भूखंड आवंटित किए जाएंगे.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana
|योजना नाम||UP आवास विकास योजना|
|के द्वारा||श्री योगी आदित्य नाथ|
|लाभ लेने वाले||गरीब परिवार के लोग|
|योजना उद्देश्य||सभी गरीब लोगो को कम दामों में घर व फ्लैट प्रदान करना|
In the era of rising inflation, buying a house is not in the hands of common people because the prices of houses are increasing day by day. Due to this, it has become almost impossible for a poor man to fulfil his dream of buying a house and a flat. To solve this problem of the poor citizens of the state, the state government has started this scheme. UPAVP is providing housing at affordable prices, especially for the economically weaker sections, and low and middle-income groups. Through this scheme, the government will ensure providing eco-friendly affordable housing with inclusive facilities. The objective of this scheme is to provide shelter to the poor people of the state.
यूपी आवास विकास योजना 2023 का उद्देश्य
बढ़ती महंगाई के दौर में घर खरीदना आम लोगों के हाथ में नहीं है क्योंकि घरों की कीमतें दिन-ब-दिन बढ़ती जा रही हैं। इससे एक गरीब आदमी के लिए अपना घर और फ्लैट खरीदने का सपना पूरा करना लगभग नामुमकिन सा हो गया है। राज्य के गरीब नागरिकों की इस समस्या को हल करने के लिए राज्य सरकार ने इस योजना की शुरुआत की है। UPAVP विशेष रूप से आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्गों और निम्न और मध्यम आय वर्ग के लोगों के लिए किफायती कीमतों पर आवास प्रदान कर रहा है। इस योजना के माध्यम से, सरकार समावेशी सुविधाओं के साथ पर्यावरण के अनुकूल किफायती आवास प्रदान करना सुनिश्चित करेगी। इस योजना का उद्देश्य राज्य के गरीब लोगों को आश्रय प्रदान करना है।
Highlights of UP Awas Vikas Yojana buildings/flats
- Total Area – 34.07 square meters
- Carpet Area – 22.77 Sq. Meters
- Two rooms, one kitchen space, one bathroom, one toilet and a balcony.
- A flat/building can be registered by paying only five thousand rupees.
- Total cost per building – Rs.6.00 lakh
- Central Government’s contribution – Rs.1.50 lakh
- State Government Contribution – Rs.1.00 Lakh
- The total contribution of the government – Rs 2.50 lakh
- Amount to be borne by the selected eligible beneficiary – Rs.3.50 lakh per building/flat
- The facility of payment in 60 monthly instalments (Monthly Instalment) in 05 years along with the remaining amount of interest after registration amount of Rs.5,000/-.
- No interest will have to be paid if the entire balance amount is deposited by the beneficiary in 02 months from the date of issue of the allotment letter.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme 2023
For better education and better civic amenities, many people today dream of having their own homes in cities. Through Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2023, the government is trying to make the dreams of such people come true. UP Awas Vikas Parishad will complete the process of allotment of flats without a lottery. In this scheme, flats will be allotted by the Council on the basis of “first come and first serve”. Following are some of the benefits of this scheme
- To plan and develop state-of-the-art townships at an affordable cost to all sections of society.
- Planning and development of Centers of Excellence at strategic locations across the State.
- Works with cost affordability to incorporate new technologies in manufacturing.
- To develop townships with inclusive features that include modern amenities, community services, hospitals, educational institutions, parks and playgrounds.
Documents required for Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana (UPAVP) 2023
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate (issued within 6 months from the date of commencement of the scheme)
- PAN card
- Bank Account Details
- Caste Certificate
- Disability certificate issued by a competent authority in case of disability
Eligibility for UP Awas Vikas Yojana
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years on the prescribed last date for submission of the registration form.
- The annual income of the applicant should not be more than three lakh rupees for the buildings belonging to the weaker income group category.
- The beneficiary family (head) will consist of husband, wife and unmarried children.
- There should not be a pucca house in the name of the applicant or any member of his/her family (husband/wife/unmarried children) in any part of India.
- Preference will be given to the beneficiary of the reserved / disabled category
- For registration, the head of the family will be female or the male head along with his wife will be the joint head.
- First of all visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Vikas Yojana www.upavp.in.
- Where click on Online Registration for Plot when the home page opens.
- After opening the new page, select the given option where you want to apply for the plot.
- Click on Civil Lines Scheme Number-2, Part-2 Badayu.
- After that click on the option of Apply Online.
- After which on the new page, you will have to upload your information like your name, father’s name, registered mobile number, email ID, land-related information and documents online.
- After reading and filling in all the information carefully, click on the submit button.
- After submission, you will get the confirmation message after which you submit the payment fee through online mode.
- At the time of registration, the applicant will have to deposit a fee of Rs 1000 online mode.
- After that, you can take a printout of it.
What are the important features of Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana 2023?
The important features of Awas Vikas Yojana 2023 are given below-
- The objective of the scheme is to provide affordable housing to people struggling to buy homes in Uttar Pradesh
- Houses will be allotted on a first come first serve basis without any lottery system
- Affordable housing options available to weaker sections of society with a discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh
- The Housing Board will provide modern facilities like parks, educational institutions and playgrounds in these projects.
- This scheme will offer more than 3500 houses in Lucknow and 19 cities of UP
- People can buy a 400 sq ft flat for Rs 13.6 lakh
- The scheme will boost economic development by providing affordable housing to poor people
FAQs on Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Yojana
Who passes the housing scheme?
The government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) aims to provide houses for all the people of the country to live in. The Government of India has planned to provide houses to homeless people by 2022. Under the scheme, the government provides houses to homeless people and at the same time, they get subsidies for those who buy houses or flats on loan.
How much does housing cost in UP?
The central government’s flagship housing scheme, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), to provide housing for all by 2022, is already underway in the state. Under PMAY, the central government is providing financial assistance of up to Rs 1.5 lakh for EWS beneficiaries, while the state government of Uttar Pradesh is providing Rs 1 lakh.
How can I get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Go to the official PMAY website. Select the option ‘For Slum Dwellers’ from the ‘Citizen Assessment’ dropdown list. Provide your Aadhaar Card Number and then click on ‘Submit’. Enter accurate information like your name, address and employment details.
How much does it cost to build a 3-bedroom house in India?
On average, building a 1,000 sq ft house in India may cost you Rs 12 lakh. This may vary according to the city and other factors like labour availability, raw material supply and the quality of furnishings you are using.
Has the home loan subsidy been increased?
CLSS for Middle Income Group (CLSS for MIG) was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 31, 2016. It was initially launched for 12 months till December 2017 and was later extended till 2022. It has been given an extension of two years. 2024
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand