Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024: You must be all aware of the several efforts that Indian governments, like Bihar, are doing to improve the well-being of women. The goal of Bihar’s upcoming Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana is to improve the attractiveness of the state’s women.
Thanks to this approach, the duties aimed at empowering women will take an exciting turn. You may learn everything there is to know about this strategy in our article from today, “cm KUY 2024. We will give you information on the goals of the Cm KUY 2024, important files, online instructions, and more
Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 : An Overview
|name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana (Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024)
|Women Welfare Department
|12th/Intermediate: Rs 25 thousand
Graduate: Rs 50 thousand
|girls of bihar state
|Girls complete higher education
to provide financial support to
CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024: Incentive amount of Rs 50 thousand to all girls
The Bihar government launched the Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana, as we just stated, to support the education of the state’s female population. India is making great efforts in the field of girls’ education in hopes of bringing about a revolution that will elevate them. Girls who successfully apply for the Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Online Apply will receive up to ₹50,000, which would aid them in earning their graduate degree. From the time of their birth until the completion of their degree programs, females will receive this sum in multiple payments. The Bihar government claims that 1.50 crore girls will benefit from it. The benefits of the CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 are limited to households with two daughters.
Bihar Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Amount
We shall use a table to help you better grasp the Mukhyamantri KUY Amount in greater detail.
|for sanitary napkins
|For uniform at 1 to 2 years of age
|at the age of 3 to 5 years
|at the age of 6 to 8 years
|At the age of 9 to 12 years
|On passing class 10th/matriculation
|On passing class 12th/Inter
List of documents required for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 Bihar
The table of documents needed for MKUY online registration is already available, and it will be very helpful to you in obtaining the advantages of this Chief Minister Girls Graduation Promotion Scheme.
- id proof
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- voter card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- electricity bill
- Bank account and passbook
- passport size photo
- email id
- phone number
- other documents
Required eligibility for MKUY Online Form
- The girl must be a native of the state of Bihar.
- It is required that the girl be single.
- It should be the applicant’s family’s poverty.
- Nobody who lives with the girl should work for the government.
- Girls who pass their 10th or 12th grade or who have graduated can take advantage of this program.
Also Read: Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana-2
How to apply for MKUY 2024?
- You must first visit its official website to do this.
- Use the application form for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana – Chief Minister Girls (Secondary + 2) Incentive Scheme (link + 1) or the link – 2) to apply directly from the homepage. Need to press the button.
- You then need to select the “click here to apply now” option.
- Following your click, a page requiring your mobile number entry will appear. Click the submit button to proceed.
- You must carefully fill out the CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 Application Form once it opens in front of you after clicking.
- The required papers have to then be uploaded inside the special format.
- After that, you need to click the post button.
- Your utility is now complete.
Bihar Inter MKUY Login Process
- You need to first visit the legit website.
- It’ll now open to the house page in front of you.
- On the primary web page, there are two links.
- Any hyperlink from those may be clicked.
- Following that, you ought to click on the supplied link to log in.
- You may now be induced to enter your user identification, password, and captcha on a brand new web page that opens.
- You now want to select the login option.
- You will be allowed to log in in this manner.
Process to Check Application Status
- You ought to visit the e Kalyan portal’s respectable website to affirm the repute of your utility.
- You have to search for “chief minister Kanya Utthan yojana:-follow for chief minister female baby (graduate) incentive scheme” on the portal’s domestic web page.
- The options are “hyperlink 1 and “hyperlink 2
- The screen will display a new website, from that you should select “view application reputation of student [Click here to view].”
- Choose to search for accounts or UID numbers.
- Type the number in and click the “Search” button.
- The screen will provide the application status.
The process to see CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 payment status
- You must first visit the official e-Kalyan website.
- A new page will now open for you to view.
- You will then need to enter the student’s name and the name of the university.
- You must now select the View button.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024: Helpline Number
Applications for the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024 are accepted from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, if you are experiencing technical difficulties with the online application form or any other issues. able to communicate with one another.
Also Read: Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana
Q: What is the main objective of Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024?
Ans: This program’s primary goal is to assist girls from low-income homes in finishing their education.
Q: How much amount is provided under this scheme?
Ans: 12th/Intermediate: Rs 25 thousand
Graduate: Rs 50 thousand
Q: What is the official website of Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana 2024?
Q: Will money be given only to girls who pass the first division?
Ans: The primary aim of this programme is to assist girls from low-income homes in finishing their schooling.
Suggested Link: Our Jharkhand.com