Karnataka Ration Card List:- When a person obtains a ration card, they can buy food goods at very low prices that are subsidized, such as rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, etc. The benefits are available to cardholders through a number of Fair Price Shop locations around the state.
The Karnataka public can access a wide range of e-services through the internet portal ahara.kar.nic.in. Every year, the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka releases a fresh list of recipients who have been chosen to get ration card benefits on their official website. The list’s publication is the responsibility of the same department.
The list shows the names that have been added to the current list of ration card holders. In addition to providing the ration card list, the Karnataka State Food Department’s web portal allows users to apply for new ration cards, check the progress of their applications, view ration card details, FPS statuses, and much more.
Karnataka Ration Card List: Brief Description
|Karnataka Govt Scheme
|Karnataka Ration Card
|Government of Karnataka
|Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Karnataka
|Ration Card Types
|Four (PHH, AY, AAY and NPHH)
|Mode of Application
|Status of Application
Also Read:- Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Karnataka Ration Card type
The Karnataka government provides a range of ration card options. The sorts of Karnataka ration cards are given below.
Ration Card for Priority Household (PHH)
People living in rural homes are given Priority Household (PHH) ration cards. Food grains will be provided to the beneficiary in this category at a monthly discounted cost. Two subgroups have been created within the priority category.
|Name of Object
|Price per Kg
|Rs. 3 per kg
|Rs. 2 per kg
|Rs. 1 per kg
Ration Card for Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
Food grains can be obtained at a reduced cost for families whose yearly income is less than Rs. 15000, thanks to the Antoyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration card.
Ration Card for Annapurna Yojana (AY)
The Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card is a unique kind of ration card that is exclusively provided to those who are impoverished and over 65. The government is allowed to provide them with 10 kg of wheat grain each month.
Category Non-Priority (NPHH)
Non-priority households (NPHH) are only allowed to possess the ration card; they are not qualified to get the subsidized food grains that the Karnataka government provides to ration cardholders.
Documents Required for Karnataka Ration Card List
- A duplicate of the initial home verification
- A duplicate of the family head’s age certificate
- A copy of identification documentation, such as an Aadhar card, driver’s license, or voter ID card.
- a copy of the family’s income documentation
- a passport-sized photo of the candidate
- a working email address or mobile number
- Certificate of issuance and self-declaration from the Ward Councillor/Pradhan.
- Tenancy agreement (should the candidate be a renter)
Karnataka Online Application Form for Ration Cards 2023-24
In Karnataka, you need an Aadhar in order to apply for a new ration card. The full procedure for applying for a new Karnataka ration card is listed below:-
- Step 1: Go to ahara.kar.nic.in, the official website, first.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “E-Services” section from the main menu on the homepage, or click this link directly: https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Home/EServices
- Step 3: Scroll over the “E-Ration Card” option and select “New Ration Card,” as seen below:-
- STEP 4: Select “language (Kannada or English)” on the newly opened page, then click “New Ration Card Request” to open the page as seen below:-
- Step 5: In this section, choose the sort of card you’re applying for Non-Priority Household (NPHH) for an APL ration card, or Priority Household (PHH) for a BPL rate card.
- Step 6: Choose Priority Household for the BPL Ration Card, then check the appropriate response to the inquiry, “Have you previously applied for a BPL Ration card and would you like to link with this new application?”
- Step 7: After choosing the choice, the following new page will come up for the Karnataka 2023 BPL card online application:-
- Step 8: To fill out the new Karnataka BPL Ration Card registration form, select the district, taluk, and acknowledgment number here. Then, click the “Go” button.
- Step 9: After Step 5, select the Non-Priority Household option to obtain an APL Ration Card in Karnataka. The registration form for the Karnataka APL ration card will thereafter come up as follows:-
Also Read:- SSP Scholarship
Apply for a Karnataka Ration Card Offline by 2023-24
This section discusses the offline application process in Karnataka for a new ration card. Take a look at the detailed procedure below.
- First, stop by the Service Kiosk closest to you.
- All of the information will be entered into the ration card application using the Aadhar authentication.
- Select a fair-priced store in the Taluk that suits you.
- In order to avoid paying the Rs. 50 application fee each time you visit, it is recommended that all family members attend the service kiosk at the same time.
- The eldest female member is to be regarded as the head of the home, per the NFSA, 2013.
- Following the application’s filing, the authorities will inspect the house and check the paperwork.
- Successful verification and inspection will approve your ration card application.
- Within 15 days of your application, a copy of your ration card under SAKALA will be provided to the registered home address.
- Payment of Rs. The postman delivering the ration card will have to pay Rs 70.
Application Fee for Karnataka Ration Card List
A copy of the approved ration card will be sent by the postman to the applicant’s address within 15 days of the application being approved. The applicants must give the designated postman the application fee, as shown in the table below, in order to receive the ration card.
|Mode of Application
|Recipient of Payment
|Rs. 100 per copy
|Service kiosk in-charge
|Rs. 50 (for each visit)
Rs. 70 per copy
How to View the 2023-24 Karnataka Ration Card List Online
To view the Karnataka ration card beneficiary list, simply follow the easy instructions below:
- See the official website by clicking this link first.
- The “e-Services” tab can be selected from the menu bar.
- Select the “e-Ration card” hyperlink.
- Click on the “Village list” tab.
- Select the following information
- Gram Panchayat
- Press the “Go” button.
- You will see a list of the ration cardholders on your screen.
Check Online for Karnataka Ration Card List Status
To find out the status of your Karnataka ration card application, take the easy procedures listed below:
- Go to the official website first.
- Click the “e-status” link on the homepage.
- Next, select the tab labeled “Status of new/defending rations.”
- Choose the appropriate choice.
- Select the “Ration Card Status” menu item.
- Choose your preferred method of verification, such as your Aadhaar or application number.
- Put in the pertinent information.
- Your screen will show the current status of your ration card.
What are the requirements to be eligible for a Karnataka Ration Card List?
For every candidate to receive a new Karnataka ration card, they must fulfill the following fundamental eligibility requirements:
- a) Karnataka permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- b) All households in the state who do not currently own a ration card are qualified.
- c) Recentlyweds are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- d) Eligible citizens are those whose temporary ration cards have passed their expiration date.
It is significant to remember that the Karnataka government issues fresh ration cards based on the family’s financial situation and household income.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Karnataka Ration Card List Benefits
The ration card has a lot of advantages. The state of Karnataka’s impoverished citizens can also obtain various kinds of ration cards. We’ll talk about each of the four varieties of ration cards below. In Karnataka state, one of the primary basic reasons for the ration card is the availability of subsidized commodities. If you possess a BPL Ration card, obtaining subsidized goods from any government ration store can be done effortlessly and without causing financial difficulties. Providing a ration card allows the impoverished to obtain food without experiencing financial difficulties.
In Karnataka, the APL Ration Card is crucial for enhancing food security and the welfare of households that are over the poverty line. The APL Ration Card scheme helps to lower hunger and malnutrition in needy populations by giving access to subsidized food grains. As a vital instrument in the government’s endeavors to improve the socioeconomic circumstances of its populace, it guarantees that no person is left behind in the pursuit of a Karnataka free from hunger.
Helpline Number (Toll-Free)
The Department of Legal Metrology and the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department is now reachable at Evolution Soudha, Bangalore – 560001. Below are the contact details.
Helpline number – 1967
Toll-free number – 1800-425-9339
Official website – ahara.kar.nic.in
FAQ’s On Karnataka Ration Card List
Q.) What is the 2013 National Food Security Act?
Ans. The goal of NFSA is to guarantee food and nutritional security for the Indian populace. As such, it provides different rationed goods at discounted prices via a well-established nationwide network of ration stores.
Q.) What qualifications are necessary to qualify for a Karnataka Ration Card?
Ans. Interested candidates must be citizens of the state of Karnataka and be residents there continuously.
Q.) After applying, when will I get my Karnataka ration card?
Ans. The application date plus 15 days will result in the ration card being issued.
Q.) How much does applying for a new Karnataka ration card cost?
Ans. When applying for a new ration card, there is no application cost.
Q.) How do I use my mobile number to check the status of my Karnataka ration card?
Ans. With just your mobile number, you cannot check the status of your Karnataka Ration Card. The ration card number is required.
Suggested Link:- Mobile number Tracker online.com