Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana 2024:- Through the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana, the Rajasthan government will provide free tablets to deserving eighth–, tenth–, and twelfth-grade students in their state who are taking the board exams this year, in 2022. The first 9300 students in each class will get smart tablets under this program, based on merit. There is no cost for students to obtain these tablets. because the government will provide these to the pupils at no expense at all. This includes three years of complimentary internet access. To qualify for the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme and receive a tablet as a student in the eighth, tenth, or twelve grades, you must do well on your board examinations to be considered for a smart tablet. Turn into.
Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana 2024
The Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana 2023 has been announced by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. He made this declaration during the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games state competition. The first 9300 kids in each class will receive smart tablets with three years of free internet access through this program. Talented students in classes 8, 10, and 12 will be selected based on merit. This year, the program will deliver about 93000 pills in total.
By giving gifted children tablets in exchange for high board exam scores, this program will inspire and encourage them to continue higher studies. Under the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme, the state government has not set a percentage limit for this year’s examination. However, children who have meritoriously earned good marks in the 8th, 10th, and 12th board exams are assigned seats in each class. It has been decided to provide the first 9300 kids with iPads.
Details of the Free Tablet Scheme in Rajasthan
|Name of the scheme
|Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana
|By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
|Students of class 8th, 10th and 12th
|Providing free smart tablets to students with 3 years of internet connectivity.
|Number of tablets
|Type of plan
|State-level government scheme
|Not yet known
The Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana aims to introduce the most intelligent students in grades 8, 10, and 12 to the digital world by providing them with free smart tablets. for them to use the tablet to hone their talents while unwinding at home and preparing for a worldwide competition. The chief minister wrote on Twitter, “Last term, our government had distributed laptops to talented students so that children could get IT education.” The previous administration had abandoned this plan. We are renewing this program to help the next generation. This year, about 93,000 children will receive pills, as COVID-19 has prevented tablets from being given for the previous three years. With tablets provided by the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme, students will find it simpler to learn and have access to a variety of educational resources while at home, which will pave the way for a successful career in education.
Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana’s features and benefits
- The state-level Rajiv Gandhi Rural Olympic Games has announced the launch of the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme, as stated by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
- Talented eighth, tenth, and twelfth-grade students will benefit from this program.
- With this program, the government would provide smart tablets to the first 9300 pupils in each class, based on merit, for students in the eighth, tenth, and twelfth grades.
- These smart tablets will also come with a complimentary three-year internet connection.
- The Gehlot government’s Free Tablet Scheme had provided qualifying students with free tablets before its overthrow; however, the following administration ended this program.
- There is no application process necessary under this system. Tablets will be given to the first 9300 pupils in each class according to merit once the government releases the results of the examinations for the eighth, tenth, and twelfth grades.
- This year, around 93000 tablets will be distributed through the Free Tablet Yojana Rajasthan.
- By receiving tablets as part of this program, students will be able to further develop their skills and abilities.
- All the kids will get ready to ace their board exams with the help of this state government initiative. which will support state education initiatives.
Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To receive benefits under the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme 2024, students from the state of Rajasthan must first meet the program’s requirements. Here, we have provided you with a streamlined summary of the program’s eligibility requirements:
- Important Requirement: You must be a resident of the state of Rajasthan to apply for the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana.
- Educational Eligibility: This program is only open to students who have passed the eighth, tenth, and twelfth board exams.
- Income is irrelevant: Students from all social classes, castes, and religions are eligible to participate in this program since it does not take into account the family’s annual income.
- Based on merit list: Students whose names appear in the merit list under 9300 spots will receive tablets under the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana.
Also Read:- Pradhanmantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana
Free Tablet Yojana Rajasthan Required Documents
The government of Rajasthan has introduced an exclusive program that entitles pupils who receive high exam scores to complimentary smart tablets. The government of Rajasthan is offering free smart tablets to students in schools VIII, X, and XII along with three years of internet access as part of the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana.
- Aadhar Card: Your Aadhar Card, which serves as identification documentation.
- Mobile Number: The number that must be used to get in touch.
- Exam result mark sheet: You must have the exam result mark sheet.
- Income Certificate: An official transcript of your earnings that attests to your income.
- Rajasthani Domicile Certificate: Record attesting to your place of birth.
- Jan Aadhar Card: Your Jan Aadhar Card serves as an additional identity verification document.
How can I apply for the Rajasthan Free Tablet Programme?
There is no application process for the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana for students. The government will give smart tablets with three years of free internet access to the first 9300 pupils in each class who are promising students in Rajasthan’s eighth, tenth, and twelfth grades based on merit. After the results are announced, a list of the top 9300 students in each class will be compiled if you are in the eighth, tenth, or twelfth grades. Students whose names are on this list will receive free tablets as part of this program.
Also Read:- UP Scholarship
Q.) When will the Rajasthan Free Tablet Yojana 2024 begin to distribute free tablets?
Ans. The Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme 2024 will shortly see the distribution of free tablets.
Q.) What is the Free Tablet Scheme in Rajasthan?
Ans. The Rajasthani government has introduced the Chief Minister Free Tablet Scheme, which will give free tablets to eighth-, ninth—, and tenth-grade pupils. The government will give about 93,000 kids the chance to pursue an innovative education through this program.
Q.) What is the online application process for the Free Tablet Yojana Rajasthan?
Ans. As of right now, no details on the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme 2024 application process have been made available. We will notify you via this page as soon as the government issues any orders.
Q.) Which pupils will benefit from the Free Tablet Yojana 2024 initiative?
Ans. Promising students in the eighth, tenth, and twelfth grades of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education will gain from the Rajasthan Free Tablet Scheme 2024.
Q.) In 2024, when will the tablet be obtainable?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath announced the beginning of the UP Tablet Yojana on August 19, 2021, during his speech to the Assembly. The state’s youth will receive tablets and smartphones through this program.
Q.) What is the distribution strategy for tablets?
Ans. Under this program, students pursuing diploma, technical, post-graduate, and degree programs in the state would receive smartphones and tablets. About one crore young people will benefit from this plan. The youth will also receive free digital access under this program.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand