West Bengal Duare Tran:- West Bengal is susceptible to a wide range of natural disasters, including cyclones, landslides, earthquakes, floods, and more, as you may all be aware. These natural calamities cause a great deal of financial loss. To address these financial losses, the West Bengal government has introduced several different programs. West Bengal has recently been affected by the Yaas cyclone. The West Bengali government has started the West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme to help those affected by this storm. Those who were impacted by the Yaas Cyclone will receive financial assistance from the government. We learn all the relevant details about this technique by reading this essay. In addition, you will learn about the specifics of eligibility, beneficiary list, documentation requirements, goals, features and perks, hotline number, etc.
West Bengal Duare Tran 2024
Yaas, a very powerful cyclonic storm, made landfall in West Bengal on May 26, 2021. Numerous state regions have seen widespread destruction as a result of this typhoon. Thus, the West Bengal Duare Tran program was developed by the government of West Bengal. The administration will use this plan to help the state’s residents who have been impacted by Yaa’s hurricane. The districts of South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas, Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, and Howrah will all be affected by the implementation of this program. In addition, the afflicted areas of Birbhum, Hoogly, and North 24 Parganas district would also be covered by this project. The government will hold outreach programs and camps in the impacted areas to give the benefits of this scheme to eligible citizens. These individuals can then submit their applications and get the benefits under this scheme.
These camps will begin at 10 AM and run through 4 PM. To get the benefits of this plan, the beneficiaries must submit the application and the necessary supporting documentation. To facilitate transparent monitoring, coordination, and management of the many operations under this program, the government has also launched a dedicated portal.
Departments Under West Bengal Duare Tran 2024
The Duare Tran plan will assist citizens who are members of the following departments.
- Department of Agriculture
- Disaster management and civil defense department
- Animal Resources Development department
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries
- Micro small and medium enterprises department
- Department of textile
Information About The West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme
|West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
|Government Of West Bengal
|Citizens Of West Bengal
|To Provide Relief To The Citizens Of West Bengal Who Are Affected By Yaas Cyclone
The West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme’s Goal
Relief for West Bengali residents impacted by Yaa’s hurricane is the primary goal of the West Bengal Duare Tran program. All impacted citizens will receive financial aid through this program, enabling them to carry out their daily tasks. With the support of the program, the West Bengal government will give its inhabitants financial assistance, so they are no longer obliged to rely on others for their daily needs. In addition, the government will replace the lost income.
Task Force Under West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
Agencies will be established at different levels following the plan to accomplish the program’s implementation goals. The individuals listed below will comprise the Board.
At State Level
- Additional Chief Secretary, Home & Hill Affairs & Planning Department – Chairperson
- An Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Additional Chief Secretary, Animal Resources Development Department
- Additional Chief Secretary, Food Processing and Horticulture Department
- Principal Secretary, Finance Department
- LRC and Principal Secretary, L&LR Department
- Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department
- The Principal Secretary, Disaster Management Department – Convenor
- Principal Secretary, MS:ME Department
- Principal Secretary, Urban Development and Municipal Affairs
- Secretary, Agriculture Department
- Secretary, NRES Department-State Nodal Officer
- The Secretary, I&CA Department
- Any other officer of the State government may be included to look after specific district
- Any other Department may also be co-opted.
At District Level
- District Magistrate – Chairperson
- Commissioner of Police / SP
- ADM (in charge of Disaster Management)
- ADMs looking after the respective schemes identified for Duare Tran
- District Head/Nodal Officer of the Directorates of Fisheries/ Agriculture/ ARD/ MSME / FPI&H
- All concerned SDOs
- District Information and Culture Officer
- Any other officer/ s that the District Magistrate requires to be involved to ensure the success of “Duare Tran”.
- District Disaster Management Officer – Convenor
Block by Block
- Block Development Officer – Chairperson
- CI/OC of the Police Station
- Block Level Official of the Concerned Departments
- Extension Officers
- Block Disaster Management Officer – Convenor
- Any other officer/ s that the BDO requires to be involved to ensure the entire program is carried out smoothly.
Financial Support Offered Through the West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
|For crop loss
|Minimum Rs.1000 and maximum Rs.2500
|Fully and partially damaged dwelling houses
|Milch Animals- Rs.30,000 for buffaloes, cows, etc, and Rs.3000 for sheep, goats, pigs, etc Draught Animals- Rs.25,000 for Bullock and Rs.16,000 for calf
|Animal resources development
|Replacement of animals
|Milch Animals- Rs.30,000 for buffaloes, cows, etc and Rs.3000 for sheep, goats, pigs, etc Draught Animals- Rs.25,000 for Bullock and Rs.16,000 for calf
|For damage betel vine structures
|Rs.4100 for equipment and Raw Materials Rs.10,000 per unit
|For repair or replacement of Hundis, boats and nets
|Rs.300 for hundi Rs.2600 for net Rs.10,000 for fully damaged board Rs.5000 for partially damaged board
|For replacement of damaged tools, equipment, raw materials, goods in process, Finished goods, showrooms, godowns, etc
|For damaged betel vine structures
West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme Schedule
|Start of Camps
|3 June 2021
|3 to 18 June 2021
|Completion of Enquiries
|19 to 31 June 2021
|Disbursement of Benefit Amount
|1 to 7 July 2021
Features And Advantages Of The West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
- West Bengal Duare Tran project has been launched by the West Bengal government.
- Through this program, the government will offer financial assistance to citizens impacted by the Yaa’s cyclone.
- In the impacted districts, camps will be held for anybody wishing to apply under this plan.
- Through these camps, all eligible recipients can apply.
- The recipients must submit the application and any necessary supporting documentation.
- To transparently oversee, organize, and manage the several operations under this plan, a dedicated portal has also been launched.
- Additionally, a task force has been established at various levels to achieve the goal of putting this plan into action.
- This working group will be organized at the block, district, and state levels.
- The candidate has to be a West Bengal permanent resident.
- Affected by the Yaas Cyclone must be the applicant.
- The candidate must have suffered some sort of monetary loss.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Details of the loss suffered
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Application Process for West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
- Visit the camps set up for the West Bengal Duare Tran program first.
- You must fill out an application there.
- You must now complete this application by providing all necessary information, such as your name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- After completing this form and attaching the necessary paperwork, you must submit it to the camps. These are the steps to apply for the program.
Process: View The Beneficiaries’ List
- Visit the West Bengal State Portal’s main website.
- The main screen will appear before you
- To learn more, you must click on Duare Tran (Yaas Relief) List Of Beneficiaries on the webpage.
- You’ll be presented with a new page.
- Select your District on the newly created page.
- Once more, a new page will appear before you
- The beneficiary list, address, category, and amount are displayed on this new page.
How to Register on the Portal
- Make sure to visit the West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme official website first.
- First, the homepage will load, and you must click Login.
- Your registered mobile number and the captcha code must then be entered.
- To log in with your secret pin, click the link now.
- Next, input the OTP that you received on the registered mobile number into the OTP box. Then, click the login button.
- You may access the portal by following this process.
Also Read:- UP Scholarship
- Address: 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Phone No: 033 2250 1193
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q.) What is the 2024 Duare Sarkar Camp?
Ans. The state government’s 30-day Duare Sarkar program aims to bring particular government schemes right to people’s doorsteps through outreach camps set up at the gram panchayat and municipal ward levels.
Q.) What is the Duare Tran 2024 West Bengal?
Ans. Yas, an extremely powerful cyclone, struck West Bengal on May 26, 2021. Numerous parts of the nation saw severe damage due to the storm. Thus, the West Bengal administration has implemented the TRAN program right at the state’s doorstep.
Q.) What advantages does Duare Sarkar offer?
Ans. These advantages include guaranteed income for farmers, health insurance, pensions, and scholarships, among others.
Q.) When did the camp of Duare Sarkar begin?
Ans. Duare Sarkar, an initiative of the West Bengal government, was launched on December 1, 2020, by the Hon. Chief Minister of West Bengal. The goal of the program is to use outreach camps to bring services and welfare programs directly to the public’s doorstep.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand